Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Day One.
Fact. I get spoon fed and i have a stick called the lolly stick for my water! am i spoiled rotten or what? (he eats on his own now but on special occasions he gets spoon fed)
Day Two.
Fact. i pretend i'm Spiderman WAIT no i pretend i'm BUDGIEMAN!!!
Day Three.
Fact. i nod if Mewsie asks me if im sleepy,grumpy or even mad!!
Day Four.
Fact. I Laugh!! (sort of..)
Day five.
fact. i love looking out the window while licking an ice lolly <3

(note these are facts about ALBIE not me)

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Albie...you are without a doubt spoiled...:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bio About Albie

Name: Albie

Favourite Snack: spray Millet seeds while being hand fed

Likes: being petted (somtimes) being talked to and getting spray millet and his owner (thats me)

Dislikes: Falling to the bottom of the cage >.< dirty water and being poked and very VERY loud noises like sirens and storms

Favourite colour: i have no idea...(what? i can't ask albie he won't tell me :p)

Family: 2 alpacas,three pigs,two dogs,2 cats,another pet wild bird named strudles,one lizard,one duck,5 chickens,3 cows,Mum,Dad and Mewsie

Favorite youtuber: DISCO THE BUDGIE!!

And my hands are sore right now but i will update this when i can think of more things to add <3

·
Administrator
55,336 Posts
I've merged your two threads regarding Albie.

We realize you are really excited about having your new budgie and want to tell everyone everything about him, but it is not necessary to continue to create additional threads.
Simply post the information all in this one thread and people can check it and respond when they have time.

Thanks!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
I fully agree with you Gaby! Upon seeing Albie's avatar pic and the more recent one in the BOTM contest, Albie really is a young female.

Now that is quite the fabulous fact that you weren't expecting about your budgie! :eek: :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great News!!

Today only a few seconds ago i was talking to albie and he made this little kissy sound and i flipped out and i did the little kissy sound and he mimicked back but a little bit more quieter but i heard and i did it again and he did it again but more quieter!! hopefully on my youtube channel (lpsmewsietv is my username if you wanna check it out) i can catch him doing it!! stay tuned for more budgie nattering of albie!!

·
Super Moderator
18,016 Posts
Wow, that's great! It sounds like she really is mimicking you, how cool is that? :D

I'm sure soon she'll figure out a whole range of sounds she can make ;)

Mallorn, my little girl, mimicks the dove, the microwave, and my whistles. It's so thrilling when they make these silly noises :proud: We'll be looking forward to a video of Albie if you can get one! :fingerx:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, that's great! It sounds like she really is mimicking you, how cool is that? :D

I'm sure soon she'll figure out a whole range of sounds she can make ;)

Mallorn, my little girl, mimicks the dove, the microwave, and my whistles. It's so thrilling when they make these silly noises :proud: We'll be looking forward to a video of Albie if you can get one! :fingerx:
Hopefully he will learn more sounds!! he is always in my bedroom (he is sometimes in the lounge though) and i talk to him (he loves watching youtube with me hehe..PS he loves disco the budgie i suggest you check him out!) and hopefully he will learn more!!

·
Super Moderator
18,016 Posts
Hopefully he will learn more sounds!! he is always in my bedroom (he is sometimes in the lounge though) and i talk to him (he loves watching youtube with me hehe..PS he loves disco the budgie i suggest you check him out!) and hopefully he will learn more!!
Disco the Budgie is really a talented little budgie, I have indeed seen his videos and I'm sure Albie will be positively influenced :D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
How wonderful that your bird is mimicking your kiss sound.... Now that he is doing this you can start with an easy word teach him to say pretty boy. Say this over and over and over again. I know it may sound silly but you have to repeat the word lots of times. When he says the word it is really exciting hear them talk in there own little voices they are so cute..... Indi talks and says over 50 different sentences and up to seven words.... If you would like to hear Indi talk ill post the link here...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How wonderful that your bird is mimicking your kiss sound.... Now that he is doing this you can start with an easy word teach him to say pretty boy. Say this over and over and over again. I know it may sound silly but you have to repeat the word lots of times. When he says the word it is really exciting hear them talk in there own little voices they are so cute..... Indi talks and says over 50 different sentences and up to seven words.... If you would like to hear Indi talk ill post the link here...
i would love to hear indi talk!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.