Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
:D...."the love boat soon will be making another run....the love boat promises something for everyone"....:laughing1:

Too funny, especially Isaac with the bowtie, and Dr. Bricker with the glasses...:D

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Oh my giddy aunt! This is hilarious!!! So well done, Deb. Very good choice of staff, Captain Peachy Pie. They all look so professional and ready for work. I do think the Cruise Director may be in your office at times for biting holiday makers though ;) Should make for some very interesting adventures on the high seas!

And Paddy gets two appearances ;) Love it.

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
Wow, this is beyond awesome, my favourite one so far, it's like watching the opening of the real show only so much better!! :clap:

I must say I had the theme song on my head (and still do) while going through the pics! :D You should definitely win an Emmy/Oscar!

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,538 Posts

The nostalgic Love Boat theme and this post is making Jedikeet scream "AAAAAAAAHH!" and faint like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert:laughing:

I must say that this the most perfectly matched cast ever and I wonder where Faerybee got her inspiration;)

Simply marvelous. BTW Gisele, Princess, and Betty just signed a contract to remake another hit 70's show about a trio of female detectives working for a boss name Charlie.:cool:

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
How absolutely darling! Perfect casting, and it sounds like Captain Peachy has got everything under control :giggle:

I loved this :)
Thank you, Star! :eek:

Oh my totally cool this is my Favorite show.
That's great, Lyn! :thumbsup:

:D...."the love boat soon will be making another run....the love boat promises something for everyone"....:laughing1:

Too funny, especially Isaac with the bowtie, and Dr. Bricker with the glasses...:D
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Randy! :cool:

That is too cute Deb! Love it! :D
Thanks, Lindsey :)

That is just too cute.
Thank you, Kate! :eek:

Oh my giddy aunt! This is hilarious!!! So well done, Deb. Very good choice of staff and Paddy gets two appearances ;) Love it.
Paddy did get two appearances. :D
In the picture with "Vicki" Paddington Bird is her toy lovie.
I thought Avocado/Vicki having a toy lovie would more appropriate than having a human doll given she's a Lovebird! :laughing:

Wow, this is beyond awesome, my favourite one so far, it's like watching the opening of the real show only so much better!! :clap:

I must say I had the theme song on my head (and still do) while going through the pics! :D You should definitely win an Emmy/Oscar!
It was your post that first triggered me to decide to try to create this one, Ana. :D

How absolutely adorable, I think these cast members are in their true element. I can't get over how Dr Bricker looks so much like the other Dr Bricker:giggle:
Pedro does make a rather good Dr. Bricker, doesn't he?! :laughing1:

Great work, Deb. More please!! Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Thank you, Jo Ann. Perhaps there will be a continuation with some guest stars appearing on "The Lovie Boat". :p

The nostalgic Love Boat theme and this post is making Jedikeet scream "AAAAAAAAHH!" and faint like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert:laughing:

I must say that this the most perfectly matched cast ever and I wonder where Faerybee got her inspiration;)
Hmmm, I wonder if your comment about Peachy looking like Captain Stubing which set off the rest of the posters on the Fishing Boat thread just might have had something to do with it. :laughing:

That's very cute,Deb!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby! :D

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amazing as always Deb. Thanks for adding Avocado to the adventure. Just what Linda needed for a pick me up this morning.
I'm SO glad Linda liked seeing Avocado as Vicki. :clap: :clap:

Someday in the future, when you get a chance to get a couple of new pictures of Avocado it would be great if you post them as that will give me more to work with. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.