Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted pictures of everybirdie for awhile so here are a few from today. :)

Poor little Sunny is molting again

Why are you taking my picture when I look like this?!

Sparky is molting but doesn't look as bad as Sunny (yet)

Sparky and Sunny just hanging out

Peachy Playtime

Kisses for Momma

Pedro and Poppy

Pedro

Poppy

Thanks for looking! :wave:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's always great to see your flock, moulting or not, your budgie boys never lose their good looks!
I see you are still Peachy's favourite, my Khaleesi also chooses me over anyone else, be it bird or people. :)
The deep blue colour on your Pedro's rump is really beautiful, it's amazing how lovebirds have such a rich palette of colours.

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, this is the 1st time I've seen your flock and its very impressive indeed! I noticed your flock has a very citrus color palate and its delicious to the eyes :p

BTW, I would have also named my yellow bird Sunny instead of Tweety if I was keeping her to myself! ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awww....they all look the part of super spoiled, and exceptionally healthy, happy birdies...:cool:

They are all beauties, but that Pedro is just fine, fine, fine....:love:

Edit to add: Hey Deb...You look pretty happy for someone who has been just recently on report....:D

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
I want them, I want them all :laughing:

As always your flock is looking happy, healthy and totally gorgeous :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Your birds are looking really good they are just so adorable and so cute I did see the toy that Indi gave peachy does he still play with it. Oh and I love the photo of you and peachy..

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deb what a stunning flock you have, all so beautiful!
Thank you! :)

It's always great to see your flock, moulting or not, your budgie boys never lose their good looks!
I see you are still Peachy's favourite, my Khaleesi also chooses me over anyone else, be it bird or people. :)
The deep blue colour on your Pedro's rump is really beautiful, it's amazing how lovebirds have such a rich palette of colours.
Aluz,

Pedro's colors are quite vivid. I have a few of his feathers with all three colors - blue, green and red in them (I always save those. :giggle:)

Peachy is the only one of my birdies who wants to have anything to do with me. :giggle: He'd hang out with me 24/7 if I allowed him to.

Oh my, this is the 1st time I've seen your flock and its very impressive indeed! I noticed your flock has a very citrus color palate and its delicious to the eyes :p

BTW, I would have also named my yellow bird Sunny instead of Tweety if I was keeping her to myself! ;)
Nick -- Thanks! When I got little Sunny he was A LOT more yellow than he is now. :)

Your flock is gorgeous, Deb! And tell Sunny that she is beautiful with all those sticking out feathers, and don't let anyone tell her otherwise. :)
Sunny says, thanks but he really doesn't like having his picture taken when he's molting.

They all look great, Deb :thumbsup: It seems Sparky and Sunny have gotten closer and friendlier with each other.
Dee, Sunny and Sparky hang out together most of the day and each of them sleep in their own cage at night.

Awww....they all look the part of super spoiled, and exceptionally healthy, happy birdies...:cool:

They are all beauties, but that Pedro is just fine, fine, fine....:love:

Edit to add: Hey Deb...You look pretty happy for someone who has been just recently on report....:D
Randy,
Pedro especially appreciates the compliment because he often feels like he's usually in third place. Many people comment that Poppy is their favorite and that Peachy is cute. (But they are ALL spoiled!)

"Reported?" Who me? :laughing:

I want them, I want them all :laughing:

As always your flock is looking happy, healthy and totally gorgeous :)
Li, thanks for the sweet comments. :D

Aww, poor Sunny, he does look as though he feels rough. Gorgeous picccies and Peachy looks, well, just Peachy :)
Liz, I'm hoping little Sunny's molt this time isn't as bad as his last "miserable molt". Peachy is just as feisty as ever!

Poor Sunny, looks like a pretty rough molt! :( Are him and Sparky sharing a cage now? Great photos of 'everybirdie' :)D), I especially like the one of you and Peachy together. :)
Hey, Miranda -- Sunny and Sparky hang out but each have their own cage to retreat to. They sleep in their own cages at night. Thanks for your comments. :wave:

Great photos!! Chip can relate to their molts :eek: That's a nice bridge you've got there Peachy! :2thumbs:
Jill,
Peachy loves the bridge and Pedro and Poppy have the "foraging" ladder in their cage. :) Sunny and Sparky are hoping that Chip's molt isn't a bad one this time around.

:wave:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice to see your flock again Deb. Good to see you in there too :). I have a few moulters now also.
Thanks, Rick. :) Don't you owe us some pictures of your flock again soon?

They are sooo sweet they melt my heart. Especially you and Peachy.

Blessings,

Jo Ann:budgie:
Jo Ann,
You are just too sweet for words. :hug:

Your birds are looking really good they are just so adorable and so cute I did see the toy that Indi gave peachy does he still play with it. Oh and I love the photo of you and peachy..
Lyn,
Thanks for your comments. Yes, Peachy was playing with the toy Indi gave him today. Peachy moves from one of his toys to the next - he seems to love them all!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.