Peachy and Pedro started out with the Boat Ride to ease into their day

Scooter, Sparky, Sunny and Skipper opted for the Carousel

Then the budgies moved on to the Tilt-A-Whirl

The Flying Swings were enjoyed by all

Then everybirdie took a spin on the Scrambler

I think the Ferris Wheel may have been Pedro and Poppy's favorite ride :lovers:

The flock saved the Roller Coaster ride for last :p

Then it was time for a nice snack

And no trip to the fair is complete without playing a few games on the MidWay!!

EveryBirdie had a wonderful time!

Thanks for taking the time to look at their picture memories :wave:​

· Registered
8,819 Posts
Cute. You do an amazing job of trimming the budgies. For the life of me, I cannot remember the technical term. Is it masking?

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Member of the Month July 2014
3,836 Posts
Wow those lucky birdies had a blast, my favorite ride is the scrambler also...I love the pic of Pedro and Poppy on the Ferris wheel it's absolutely adorable!! You always amaze me Deb with your pics great job!!

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cute. You do an amazing job of trimming the budgies. For the life of me, I cannot remember the technical term. Is it masking?
Thanks, Dianne!
Some people use the term "masking" others use "extracting" and still others call it "cut-outs"

Wow those lucky birdies had a blast, my favorite ride is the scrambler also...I love the pic of Pedro and Poppy on the Ferris wheel it's absolutely adorable!! You always amaze me Deb with your pics great job!!
Thanks, Kim! :)

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,538 Posts
Hey, Gisele and Betty also wants to be on the Ferris wheel with Skipper and Scooter...and Gisele wants popcorn too! :love::hug:

Master Jedikeet :D

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
These are awesome, I'm glad your flock had such a fun time at the fair!
There will also be a fair in my hometown by the end of this month. Maybe I will even get Luigi a mate there.
I like the flying swings and the roller coaster ride the best! :D

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,308 Posts
Ooooh What fun at the fair. We call this the Show where I come from. Looks like everyone had a great time. My Favorite thing at the fair is eating waffles, fairy floss and toffee apples. Oh by the way everyone looks so cute.. Well done Deb.

· Member of the Month March 2015
1,834 Posts
Good thing I'm going home to Virginia in 12 days, otherwise your flock would be making me very jealous! :laugh:

Love the photos!

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Wow, I feel like I've been on an adventure with your flock! They are wonderful and brought a huge smile to my dial. Thanks, Deb. Everybirdie is adorable :D I love how Sparky and Sunny are squatting in the scrambler. I love when budgies do that squatty fat pose.

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pictures! What a lovely day for the fair. I love the picture of everybirdie on the swing.
Thanks, Julie!

Hey, Gisele and Betty also want to be on the Ferris wheel with Skipper and Scooter...and Gisele wants popcorn too! :love::hug:

Master Jedikeet :D
Gisele and Betty are welcome to join the boys on the Ferris Wheel and Scooter is saving some popcorn for Gisele!

Those are so incredibly cute..just love it. My favorite are the swings..adorable
Thank you, Tina. :p

Brilliant Deb, really glad your flock enjoyed their day :D
They had a great time, thanks, Pete.

These are awesome, I'm glad your flock had such a fun time at the fair!
There will also be a fair in my hometown by the end of this month. Maybe I will even get Luigi a mate there.
I like the flying swings and the roller coaster ride the best! :D
Wow -- a fair and a possible mate for Luigi -- that's way cool. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it.

Ooooh What fun at the fair. We call this the Show where I come from. Oh by the way everyone looks so cute.. Well done Deb.
Thanks, Lyn. ;)

Good thing I'm going home to Virginia in 12 days, otherwise your flock would be making me very jealous! :laugh:

Love the photos!
Bethany, You're going to be in Virginia? -- How totally great! You're welcome to come visit with me if you have time. :)

Love it! I'm going to the fair later today but Pudgy and Wudgy aren't coming, I'll be out past their bedtime.
Enjoy your time at the fair!

Wow, I feel like I've been on an adventure with your flock! They are wonderful and brought a huge smile to my dial. Thanks, Deb. Everybirdie is adorable :D I love how Sparky and Sunny are squatting in the scrambler. I love when budgies do that squatty fat pose.
Thanks, Madonna! :hug:

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Wow....Awesome pics....makes me want to take in a fair myself...you my friend are an artist....love it...:)

· Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,342 Posts
FaeryBee

What skill, What talent.What a special gift we receive with every adventure.

Blessings, Jo Ann:budge::hug::hug::clap::clap:

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These are all so cute, it looks like they all had a great time at the fair.
Thank you, Cody.

Wow....Awesome pics....makes me want to take in a fair myself...you my friend are an artist....love it...:)
Randy, thanks so much! If these pictures brought the best parts of a fair to mind, then I achieved what I set out to do!! :p

What skill, What talent.What a special gift we receive with every adventure.

Blessings, Jo Ann:budge::hug::hug::clap::clap:
Jo Ann -- thank you for your kind words. :hug:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.