Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Several Members requested more pictures of the FaeryBee Flock be posted so... here you go!!

FaeryBee Flock - December Photo Op

Attention!! May I have your attention please?
My name is Sunny and I'm the FIRST of the FaeryBee Flock to be featured in this thread!

I'm the only "bin o' budgies" bird of the flock since my buddy Shelby passed away over a year ago now.
My Momma loves me just as much as all the others though.

Excuse me - I need to fly over to one of the other cagse now.

Oh, did you follow me?

Do you know why my name is Sparky? It's because I look like a bright spark of light!

I'm the one in charge - Sunny just doesn't realize it.

But - I can be cute and cuddly too because I really DO love my "brother", Sunny.

Hi, Skipper! Whatcha Doin'?

Sheesh! I was just playing why do you have that silly camera pointing at me AGAIN?!

I think I'll be appearing in Budgie Quarterly in January - If I'm not mistaken on the month.

Scooter is an expert when it comes to his favorite Budgie Yoga pose.

I'm thinking a nap is sounding good right about now…

With such a sweet little face, no one will ever believe I throw my toys off the top of my cage

Prince Pedro believes all lovebirds should have at least 5 hours of out of cage time every day

Checking out the triangle swing is part of Pedro's daily duties

Move along, humans - you still have other pictures to see!

Poppy Posey wants you to think she's an innocent little girl

She practices looking coy because she knows Pedro is smitten with her

Boooo! But she has a vicious bite and loves to try to surprise you

Incoming Peachy Pie!!!

Hey, I don't want to miss out on having my picture taken you know

Is this the pose what you were looking for, Mom?

Autumn believes life was a lot easier before 7 birds came to live in the house.

Excuse me! Do you think I could have a little more room on MY bed?

Cute little Kylie Conan looks like the best present I could ask for!

Kylie believes making puppy-caves is a great pass-time for long lazy afternoons and he's top notch in constructing them

If you managed to make it through this HUGE thread full of pictures, the entire FaeryBee Flock commends you on your stamina!

Thanks for looking.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Beautiful photos of your flock deb they are adorable and your captions are wonderful and funny.. Oh we made it though and loved it..I love your dogs especially the last photo it looks like he is saying no one can move me from this spot it is to cold and 'I'm as snug as a bug in a rug'

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
My 11 yr. old Jack Russell, Grip, loves to make 'puppy caves' in the pillows just like Kylie! Aren't they precious and I know that must be so comfy for them; not a care in the world - just snuggle up in the pillows all morning, go outside for a stroll around the backyard around noon, then back to the 'puppy cave' for an afternoon nap until dinner time. What a life!!!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Nice picture's Deb...everybirdie look's wonderful, and your pooches look like healthy little show dog's....thank's for sharing the pic's....:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
HMM me thinks how can I smuggle tat gorgeous Poppi home when I am over there:spy::evil: They are all so cute and adorable they are very much loved and cared for. Thankyou for sharing those precious memories with us Deb :D

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Poppy looks SO SWEET and innocent. :eek: She is beautiful :D .. as is your entire menagerie. Your birds look very content, but I see a little twinkle of mischief in those eyes!! They are gorgeous. Your shelties are also precious... they own that bed!!
Thanks for sharing those with us!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I love this thread! I really enjoyed it ❤. They are all so cute! Are Sunny and Sparky both English too?

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
You have an absolutely beautiful flock of birdies Deb :), they all are gorgeous!!!
And so are your doggies too and look to have the good life :)
Thanks, Kim -- I do my best to keep them all as happy as possible.

Beautiful photos of your flock deb they are adorable and your captions are wonderful and funny.. Oh we made it though and loved it..I love your dogs especially the last photo it looks like he is saying no one can move me from this spot it is to cold and 'I'm as snug as a bug in a rug'
Thank you, Lyn. I think that was exactly what Kylie was thinking!

Deb, your birdies and your doggies are adorable! They all look so healthy and happy :thumbsup:
I bet they make you very, very happy :)
Thanks, Dee.

Awesome pictures of the clan. I really like the Yoga pose :).
Thank you, Rick!

My 11 yr. old Jack Russell, Grip, loves to make 'puppy caves' in the pillows just like Kylie! Aren't they precious and I know that must be so comfy for them; not a care in the world - just snuggle up in the pillows all morning, go outside for a stroll around the backyard around noon, then back to the 'puppy cave' for an afternoon nap until dinner time. What a life!!!
I agree completely, Nedra! :giggle:

Nice picture's Deb...everybirdie look's wonderful, and your pooches look like healthy little show dog's....thank's for sharing the pic's....:)
Thank you, Randy.

poor peachy last again lol Poppy is stunning
Heidi, Peachy is only last because he's so spoiled and stays on me until the last second and even though she's cute, Poppy is a mean as a little striped spider.

What a lovely, colourful flock! (and doggies)
Thank you, Karen

Thanks Deb, I love them all, such a beautiful flock and doggies.

I love the last Peachy pose :)
Thank you, Madonna

HMM me thinks how can I smuggle tat gorgeous Poppi home when I am over there:spy::evil: They are all so cute and adorable they are very much loved and cared for. Thankyou for sharing those precious memories with us Deb :D
Thanks, Cathy! Everyone of them are little characters.

Rough Collie dogs my favourite since my school days because of TV serial LASSIE

Beautiful birds you have :loveeyes:
Thank you -- my shelties are spoiled rotten.

Poppy looks SO SWEET and innocent. :eek: She is beautiful :D .. as is your entire menagerie. Your birds look very content, but I see a little twinkle of mischief in those eyes!! They are gorgeous. Your shelties are also precious... they own that bed!!
Thanks for sharing those with us!!
I'm glad you enjoyed them, Judy!

I love this thread! I really enjoyed it ❤. They are all so cute! Are Sunny and Sparky both English too?
Thanks, Amber! Sparky is a 50/50 Dark Eyed Clear. Sunny is an American Pet Type Budgie.

I love them all!! Especially Skipper and Scooter! they are so fluffy! :D :D
Thanks, Despina. :)

Beautiful healthy and happy looking household you have there! They're all gorgeous but i loved the close-up of Miss Poppy! :giggle:
Thank you Wendy -- Poppy sort of just popped her face right in front of the lens! :laughing:

Peachy will always be my fav
Thanks, Heidi.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
My dogs do the same thing with blankets and pillows. They think all throw pillows are their own personal dog beds in addition to their actual dog beds lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.