·
Administrator
56,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FaeryBee Flock is having a wonderful summer so far. :p

Funtime Frolic

Pool Party

Lemonade Stand

Hope everybirdie on the forum is having as much fun as we are!!

Sparky, The Sunshine Boys (Sunny and Shelby)
and
Pedro and Poppy

:wave:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Aww these pictures are soo cute!!! You have such a beautiful flock! :D I wish I knew how to make cool pics like this! Great job! :D

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
:giggle: I have to say, it looks like your flock is making the most of this summers weather! I am glad they are having such an amazing time! :D The photos are just down right cute! Everybirdie is adorable!

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
No doubt you had fun developing the pics. Do you have an outdoor aivery for the summer months? Is the weather suitable in your area?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I cant play outside like that it seems to do nothing but rain and vicky wount get me elly boots and a rain coat as she says there are none in my size. so I stay in my cage and play with my toys.
Ok Lilly thats enough you are aloud out of the cage its just you dont want to. Your pics are great and your flock seems to be having fun.:)/COLOR]

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
Ooh, looks like they are having a real blast with summer! And that pool party looks quite refreshing. I love the playground pic! With the little threesome playing jump rope.:p

Ulken: A pool party?! How come you didn't invite me? They are so much fun and they the be-

Ulken! Thats rude! :rolleyes: You can't get invited to everything!

Yes I can! If I tell them to invite me, then they will invite me!

Ulken, you can't invite yourself. That's not nice! Say you're sorry.

Fine...I am sorry I didnt get invited to your pool party.

:rolleyes:

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
That's brilliant, Deb! They look like they are having soooo
much fun! I love Sparky's water dragon float -- that's really
cute. But poor Poppy! It is so lonely, playing hopscotch by
yourself. I hope Pedro got off that skateboard and played
a game or two with her.

It looks like they are having a wonderful summer. I hope
you are enjoying yours as well, and I'm glad to see that you
are taking some quiet time for yourself, even though it seems
to be used to send us more pics of their adventures, which I
selfishly think is great. They are always enjoyed, your family photos :)

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
I can definitely see why my flock likes to visit your flock Deb! Your birdies have so many different things they can do in the hot sunny weather! So cute and well done with the Photoshop! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Just delicious! Such inviting scenes; so beautifully done, and such fun!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I am glad to see your flock enjoying their Summer!

Can't say the same for mine though... :p !

Still waiting for our summer :rolleyes:
How wet has our 'Summer' Been?? Harley and Tilly have had enough of this rain :rain:

Deb your flock are looking very adorable and it looks like a ton of fun! I do love every picture on there! :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
How amazing you are FaeryBee! Always giving. This is a great thread, it made me laugh. The birds playing skip rope are so funny. You have an extraordinary little bunch of cute bellies. That is what my family is calling my birds affectionately. It does seem that they are mostly belly. My daughter says they sound like sqweek toys. It's worth coming on here just to see what you will come up with next. I'm happily surprised once again. :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
How amazing you are FaeryBee! Always giving. This is a great thread, it made me laugh. The birds playing skip rope are so funny. You have an extraordinary little bunch of cute bellies. That is what my family is calling my birds affectionately. It does seem that they are mostly belly. My daughter says they sound like sqweek toys. It's worth coming on here just to see what you will come up with next. I'm happily surprised once again. :)
What Gabrielle said - Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.