Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shelties have lots of fur so they LOVE the cold weather and mine particularly like playing in the snow.

Kylie loves to eat snow and I always think he looks adorable with it all over his little nose

Autumn decided she'd better check out what Kylie was doing

Hmmmm, I think I see a strange dog over there by the creek

Yep, haven't seen that guy around before…

Kylie can't catch me!

Here I come!

Rest break

Now this is what I call a good chewing stick

I'm a little tuckered out

I prefer the couch for my nap

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awww...those are cute pics....they do look like good wintery animals with their beautiful coat's...they obviously have a ball when they go out.... :)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Awesome pictures, it's great to see them frolicking in the snow like that!
And their snow covered white noses are too cute! :D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
I can picture a barrel slung over Kylie like mini-St. Bernard. Very nice, Deb :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
What a delightful pair of pooches! They look so happy!

My Jasper does NOT like the cold (Jack Russell mix) and I think he would give me the most pathetic eyes if I ever took him to play in snow!

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Wow, look at all the snow!! Deb, your doggies are so pretty :love: That was a load of fun. It's so cute how they fell asleep after the playtime :) Eddie doesn't like snow though. When we were in Ohio for one Christmas, he was tiptoeing in the snow in my brother-in-law's backyard. He hated it :giggle:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Love Shelties, your 2 are gorgeous. Such a great breed.
Seeing them playing in the snow makes me miss my old dog, Kit.
He looked a bit like a Rough Collie and loved frolicking when it would snow too :) Best dog I ever had

Before you know it that snow will be melting and it will be time to play in the green grass, pups!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Wow Deb... Those are great photo's of your dogs they look like they are having fun in the Snow.. I have never seen snow before it would be really cool to go and experience standing in the snow and to feel it.. Do your dogs get cold feet when they are in the snow. Hey Deb we haven't seen a photo of you in the snow maybe you can post a photo to show us yourself in the snow. Your dogs are so Adorable i love those Sheltie dogs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.