1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
I watched the video very nice but it flicked and the music was not playing well it kept stopping while i was watching the video. But very nice of what i could watch

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I watched the video very nice but it flicked and the music was not playing well it kept stopping while i was watching the video. But very nice of what i could watch
You always have to let the Vimeo videos Fully load before watching - otherwise they will stutter and give you a hard time

·
Administrator
56,578 Posts
Ollie,

As always, when I watch this video I am amazed and awed at the creativity, love and imagination you infuse into all your work.

You already know how much I love this video, but I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again (publicly).

Much love,
Deb

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
this time i waited for the video to warm up and the music didn't jump or the photo's. I could watch the lot of the video this time. YOu did a really good job for Deb. Deb must really like her video

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
That is really touching. Great job as always Ollie! Brought a tear to my eye to see how quickly life passes and things change. Love how it started with a baby and ended with a baby (and little girl). She is a cutie that's for sure, your little grandaughter.

I also love how the eagle was brought into it mid-way, so powerful. I was going to ask if the music in the first part was "Be thou my vision" but then I saw it was written below the video. I love that hymn, one of my favourite hymns.

That would be a great video to show at any major event in Joshua's life. I'm sure you are very proud, Deb. He looks like he's been a wonderful son.

Great tribute to him, Ollie. :clap:

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Ollie,

As always, when I watch this video I am amazed and awed at the creativity, love and imagination you infuse into all your work.

You already know how much I love this video, but I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again (publicly).

Much love,
Deb
Ah Deb - It's been my very great pleasure.

I thank you for your kind words, and for giving me such fun and fulfilling work; for opening the doors of your life, and inviting me in, to shine the love of The Lord upon you, through the talents He gave me to use. It's my favorite work to do, and why I treasure our friendship so very highly - it's unlike any other I've ever known.
In fact, these films have been a Total personal/professional collaboration, altogether - you are the writer, and illustrator/artist; and I am the music director/choreographer!
None of this would have come about otherwise...

You are very special to me, Deb.

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is really touching. Great job as always Ollie! Brought a tear to my eye to see how quickly life passes and things change. Love how it started with a baby and ended with a baby (and little girl). She is a cutie that's for sure, Deb's little granddaughter.

I also love how the eagle was brought into it mid-way, so powerful. I was going to ask if the music in the first part was "Be thou my vision" but then I saw it was written below the video. I love that hymn, one of my favourite hymns.

That would be a great video to show at any major event in Joshua's life. I'm sure you are very proud, Deb. He looks like he's been a wonderful son.

Great tribute to him, Ollie. :clap:
Thank you so much, Madonna! I really appreciate your watching and kind review!

·
Administrator
56,578 Posts
Joshua's life. I'm sure you are very proud, Deb. He looks like he's been a wonderful son.
Joshua was a delightful child and has grown into a very loving and wonderful man. I'm extremely proud of him.

The video was presented to Joshua last year for his birthday, a copy presented to my husband, Ted for his birthday
and a copy was sent to Joshua's Grandfather last May for his 90th Birthday present.

Everyone was/IS in awe of Ollie's ability and loves the video.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.