Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny and Shelby are now happily living together as best buds. Here are their latest photos.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
How cute. LOL! I work for the cable company and I'd recognize an SA 4250C anywhere! :p Now, don't call the cable company complaining that your box won't work if your bird pooped in it. Hahahah! xD

Great pictures, I loved them all!

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures. :) Are they ever without each other?
No, since they were introduced they've been "joined at the wing" ;) Where one goes, the other will follow.
Of course, now Sunny no longer will step-up or go back to the cage when I tell him to. :rolleyes:

Very cute!! They compliment each other so well :)
Thanks! Shelby was actually in the same "batch of birdies" at the petstore when I got Sunny. Then, after Sunny seemed lonely, I ended up having to go back and get him a friend (Shelby) from that "flock". I initially wanted to get another male that was a different color than Sunny. I checked multiple petstores and none of the breeders I contacted got back to me.:S The other petstores I tried either had all girls or the boys they did have didn't look healthy. :(
I really wanted a boy, so I went back to the initial petstore to get Shelby. They are great friends and I do think they look very cute together. :lovers:

I have my own "Sunny and Shelby Show!" :happy4:

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look like twins. Or bookends! :D
Bookends, that's a good analogy! I kind of wondered if they might be brothers. My shelties actually are siblings from the same litter.:p

How cute. LOL! I work for the cable company and I'd recognize an SA 4250C anywhere! :p Now, don't call the cable company complaining that your box won't work if your bird pooped in it. Hahahah! xD

Great pictures, I loved them all!
Uh oh! Don't report me!!:D

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
How cute are they! I just adore their photoshoot shots. :) It looks like you've got some technically savvy little budgies there too. They'd get along with my Phoenix very well... In fact, they sort of look like Phoenix.... Did you take my budgie?! :eek:

Loved your photos!

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment. :)
Budgiekin, I promise I did not steal Phoenix! ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm so sorry FaeryBee! I didn't even see your post!!!

I love your little birdies so cute when they are so close together :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
What a couple of beautiful darlings! :love::love:Just precious, and So tech savvy! They are lovable, separately and together! I'm so glad you found the perfect friend for each of them :lovers::happy4::jumping1::jumping1:-Congrats!:clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.