Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny and Sparky take the Stage

My Mom posts all kinds of stuff about Skipper and Scooter.
Sometimes I think she forgets about ME and I was the FIRST one of all the birds living in this house now.

I like hanging out in Peachy's cage (when he's with Mom) because his cage gets more sunshine!
I like to feel the sun on my face.

You know what? I'm gonna be FOUR years old next month but my Mom tells me I still look like a baby budgie to her.

I believe I'm quite distinguished though

Hey, do you guys remember me? I'm Sparky!
]

I spend my days hanging out with my "brother" Sunny in his flight cage
and I have a whole flight cage of my own.
Sunny and I both like going in Peachy's cage when he's not in it
We eat his pellets and sometimes even take a bath in his water dish!

Hey, man - what can I say - when you got it - flaunt it!

Thanks for stopping by!

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
HA HA I am glad these two guys have got to share some of the FaeryBee household lime light:photo::thumbsup:

They both are so darn cute, I am looking forward to spending some time with them all one day soon, OH and of course you as well Deb:eek:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Aww - So Happy to see Sunny and Sparky again - I agree with Heidi about that Cute little Distinguished Baby Budgie, Sunny Boy - I just adore him, and always have. And - that Suave Sparky - he sure Can and Should flaunt it! Wonderful, cute captions, as always, Deb!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Sunny and Sparky how good is it to see you both we love your photos. I thought your momma had forgotton to share your beautiful looks and photos with us... Sunny and Sparky you are both so cute and adorable.... We hope to see more photos of you both soon I hope your momma doesn't forget to post some more for us to see..Maybe when your momma is out shopping you both can break into her computer and post more beautiful photos.. Oh and Sparky you can certainly flaunt it when ever you like you have to get the attention some how!!!!!!!! Great photos Deb....Oh your captions made me laugh they are really good...

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Sunny and Sparky look absolutely handsome as could be. I'm sure they get all the loving that Skip and Scoot do, so they really aren't envious...;)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HA HA I am glad these two guys have got to share some of the FaeryBee household lime light:photo::thumbsup:

They both are so darn cute, I am looking forward to spending some time with them all one day soon, OH and of course you as well Deb:eek:
MmmmmHmmmm, I KNOW the birdies come first, Cathy! :giggle: ;)

Sunny is my fave of all your budgies. he is a real cutie
Thanks, Heidi

Aww - So Happy to see Sunny and Sparky again - I agree with Heidi about that Cute little Distinguished Baby Budgie, Sunny Boy - I just adore him, and always have. And - that Suave Sparky - he sure Can and Should flaunt it! Wonderful, cute captions, as always, Deb!
:hug: Thank you, Ollie

Hey, are Sparky and Sunny cute or what?? And you took some great photos.. I like seeing all your 'boys'!! :D
Thank you, Judy

Sunny and Sparky how good is it to see you both we love your photos. Great photos Deb....Oh your captions made me laugh they are really good...
Thanks, Lyn! :)

Pretty birds- neat captions! The sunshine boys!! Thanks for sharing Miss Deb! :D
Thank you, Despina!

Such handsome boys! I love how you guys sneak into Peachy's cage when he is not around :spy: lol
It IS pretty funny how much they like going into his cage. :giggle:

Sunny and Sparky look absolutely handsome as could be. I'm sure they get all the loving that Skip and Scoot do, so they really aren't envious...;)
Thank you and you are correct, Randy. I divide my time between upstairs and downstairs so they all get love and attention. ;D

Great pictures Deb. The captions make them even more awesome :).
Thanks, Rick. :p

Sunny does have the look of a baby budgie doesn't he, despite his seniority :)
I think so, Liz!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
They have such sweet faces!! Thank for sharing!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
adorable photos and beautiful birds! love the captions too :)
Thanks, Sarah!

Awesome pictures as always Deb! I got a soft spot for the all yellows, so I gotta say my favorite of those two is Sparky!
Thank you, Kristen. I know what you mean, I fell in love with Sparky the first time I saw his baby picture. :giggle:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.