Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, I am new to the bird thing. My daughter got herself a bird along with her roommate. So when she brought her bird Su-ka home she decided that she was used to having another bird to keep her company so she bought another bird Bonjovi. We have had both birds in her room at the house since the first of Nov. Well last week I found Su-ka dead at the bottom of the cage. From what we can tell she had a broken neck. We do not know how or why this happened. Anyway since Bonjovi was morning and missing Su-ka we bought 2 more birds. Sol (female) and Irie (male) So last night I noticed that Bonjovi seems to be breathing fast. We are concerned that there may be something wrong with him. Especially since the sudden death of Su-ka. The house does not have central air and heat, it is gas heated but it is in another room, and we keep the door closed. We do have a space heater in that room, because it does get pretty chilly in there. We do have a cat but the cat is only allowed in when someone is in there, and is not allowed to even come close. (we keep the door closed). I have been seeing a lot of lady bugs in the house the last few weeks. Anyway can someone tell me if we need to be worried about Bonjovi? Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.