Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was looking at a bunch of Budgie pictures on here and in Cute Little Birdies Aviary and am just in love with Dark Eyed Clears, Texas Clear Bodies, and Lacewings! I also really love grays and yellow recessive pied with blue (like Harley), gosh there are so many I love!! I wish there were Budgie breeders where I live so I could at the very least go check out their aviary and be swoon by all the beautiful birds!! What are your guy's favorite mutations?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ha, ha! Thanks for the shout out to Harley.

I'm partial to violets, dark-eyed clears, and grays, although I've never met a budgie that didn't completely captivate me. My first budgie was a sky blue gray wing, and I adore those, too.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I like all the mutations, but the pieds like Harley, because they have all the colours of the rainbow.

·
Member of the Month February 2013
1,259 Posts
We love Texas Clearbodies, White based Dom. Pied with clear flight and budgies with very unusual patterns. I also have a weakness for greywings/clearwings as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mine might include abit of favouritism :rolleyes: Has to my Little Violet Spangle, Rocket :p Although Fallows and clearwings are beautiful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.