Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
631 Posts
She's so gunny mine fight over the biggest feathers when they molt its funny to watch they'll throw it in the air nd run to catch it!:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Yeah, feathers make great toys! My budgies didn't pay much attention to them at first, but once they saw the lovebirds playing/chewing them now they do it too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My budgie loves chewing her dropped feathers too!
It's so funny because at first she was scared of her own feathers but yeah once she discovered how funchewing feathers was she goes for them!! Rawr!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
You are so luckly to have a cool budgie... Indigo is scared of his feathers he won't even go near them when one drops out he runs away from it or flies onto my dad he even wont sit on his perch when a feather lands on the perch.. And for your budgie to sit on all of those toys that is so clever... Another thing Indi wouldn't do either.. Wonderful video.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! However I give credit to my daughter Breanna (she's 8). She has such patience with animals and we call her the bird whisperer. She is the one who really trained and tamed Stormy. She's a sweet bird and so far doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. (Not even our dog. But we still keep the dog in the other room if the birdie is out for playtime just in case)

That was the first feather she had lost. She's young and hasn't gone through a molt so it was funny. She was like what is that?? at first. :budge:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Someone looked like they were having fun. Lilly won't go near her feathers its as though an alien put them there.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.