Something in my heart keeps saying
My someplace is here

Our
February 2014
Budgie of the Month
Challenge
is:

LOVE BUDGIES

Submit a clear sharp in-focus picture with your budgie showing his/her love for another budgie, a favorite toy or you!

Submit a FULL-SIZE picture ) in this thread
(No thumbnails will be accepted)
As the entries are received, they will be compiled in a separate thread for ease of viewing

Please read the BOTM Rules and Regulations
http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=100402
BEFORE
submitting your entry in this thread

Entries will be accepted until 7PM EST Friday, February 24th
then voting for the BEST picture depicting Love Budgies will begin
(Voting will be announced in a separate thread)

The contest winner receives 50 karma points and
will be entered automatically into the Budgie of the Year Contest to be held in December!

The challenge is now open for entries

Good luck everybudgie!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Here is my entry starring Leonel and Peppy. :love2:Leonel is lovingly preening his mate Peppy.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
i am going to predict a lot of preening budgies on here! :D

Bowie grooming Bobby :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indigo loves his Mum.

Hear is my entry Starring Indigo, I love my Mum...

Indigo, I love my Mum Lyn..

·
Member of the Month
890 Posts
I love all the lovin' pictures ... but as of yet, Fred only pretty much loves himself.

And the sunshine. So here he is, loving sun instead of me or another budgie :giggle:

·
Member of the Month
890 Posts
I know! He's been on the new swing as well. Maybe he took a bravery pill when I wasn't looking lol

·
Administrator
55,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know! He's been on the new swing as well. Maybe he took a bravery pill when I wasn't looking lol
:laughing: It took Sunny almost a full month before he would go near any of his toys other than his swing!

·
Member of the Month
890 Posts
Oh well let's not jump the gun. Sitting on things is not the same as toys. Frederick Fussypants doesn't 'do' toys :laughing:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Cozette with her BFF Mina the linnie

·
Registered
95 Posts
Our love birds, Angel and Sky <3 theyre little twins, and always together kissing and cleaning eachother <3

·
Registered
136 Posts
Such adorable photos so far! I feel all warm and fuzzy just looking through them.

I have a couple of questions about the rules... 1) The deadline says 7pm on Jan. 24th - I'm guessing that's not really the case? 2) Are we still allowed to submit photos of budgies who've passed away? An older version of the BOTM rules said that was an exception to the "taken within the past 6 months" rule. I'm asking because I've only had my new budgie for a week, and so far the only thing she's shown affection for is her sprig of millet. I do, however, have a cute photo of my last budgie snuggling up to her favourite toy. So I'll submit that if I can!

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.