Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sure had fun playing hide n seek this month didn't we? Every photo put a smile on my face. But now is the time to tally the votes and declare a winner.

The Budgie of the Month for February 2011 is..................................

J.J

Congratulations Corina! You take home this month's trophy :cup:

You have won 50 karma points and a specially designed, calendar page for the month of March featuring J.J will be designed by Kim and be made available for downloading by everyone.:D

Corina has already told me her challenge choice for March and it is a good one! ;) Stay tuned for that announcement on March 1st as we will start another exciting round of BOTM-hope to see you all there.

Now please join me in congratulating Corina and J.J for a job well done!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
J.J will also be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which will take place this December :)

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
Yo ho! Another well deserving person to be chosen for budgie of the month. J.J is such a cutie :love: and your pictures is stunning. Let the next challenge comense :D I know you will chose a good topic ;)

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
J.J. is such a cutie. Well done, little one. Every hiding budgie was adorable. It was a difficult choice.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Congrats!! J.J. just has the most adorable little face (next to my Didge of course ;) ) I enjoyed seeing everyone's entries.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Excellent picture!
Wel done J.J and Corina!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thank you everyone! J.J is my sister's budgie, she chose him from one of my last clutches even though I still take care of him :rolleyes:

She'll be happy to know her baby won :D

I hope you all like the new challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.