Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited the breeder has eggs we will truly have a baby that we will be able to bind with from birth. Were hoping for a boy but whatever we end up is fine. We will be going in once a week to bond and feed it till he/she is ready to come home. The breeder said eggs will hatch in a few weeks so we have 12+ weeks to prepare for our new addition.:baby::whoo:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
So excited the breeder has eggs we will truly have a baby that we will be able to bind with from birth. Were hoping for a boy but whatever we end up is fine. We will be going in once a week to bond and feed it till he/she is ready to come home. The breeder said eggs will hatch in a few weeks so we have 12+ weeks to prepare for our new addition.:baby::whoo:
How exciting...I love my tiel, and I am sure you will love your's too. Can't wait till you start showing us some pic's...:)

Reactions: Jedikeet

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
How exciting...I love my tiel, and I am sure you will love your's too. Can't wait till you start showing us some pic's...:)
I second Randy's tiel fondness and anticipation of your tiel's homecoming, Jessica. Congratz! :)

Reactions: Jonah
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.