Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every one i plan on still getting my english budgie but this one really caught my eye not sure of age, sex or anything s/he came from a pet store. could anyone tell me what mutation s/he is.

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
I can't help much with the mutation, but your little budgie is very cute! You two will have a lot of fun together.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i hope so s/he is not tame and at the moment extremely scared the lady at the pet store chased it with a net for about 15 mins. trying to catch him/her. what is the best way to tame a budgie should i just get it out every now and then or offer millet till it decides to get closer and eventually let me touch it

·
Registered
428 Posts
I can't quite tell the sex, but I'm leaning towards male. As for mutation, he's a recessive pied which is why he's so white. Unfortunately because there's so much white it can be hard to tell what else he is. My guess is that he's graywing and mauve or gray.

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
I'm not the best at figuring out mutations and such but I do know that's one adorable little budgie! :loveeyes:

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Hi Lisa,
I've moved your thread to this forum in the hopes that you will get an answer to your question.

That sure is a cute budgie :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.