Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Yes...it was beautiful today. I spent about four hours clearing tree's and brush off my creek bank. Beautiful pics, thank you for sharing...:)

· Administrator
60,914 Posts
Beautiful pictures -- thanks for sharing them.

I'm very ready for Spring to arrive.
Today was a quite cold, windy and blustery March experience here.

There are snowdrop flowers blooming though so Spring shouldn't be too far away!! ;)

· Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful pictures -- thanks for sharing them.

I'm very ready for Spring to arrive.
Today was a quite cold, windy and blustery March experience here.

There are snowdrop flowers blooming though so Spring shouldn't be too far away!! ;)
Thank you! Hopefully it isn't :D Winter is my favorite for sweaters and tea and fires in the hearth, but Spring is always going to be a nice respite from the cold :)
Virginia shouldn't be too cold for long!

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Those flowers are truly wonderful! :D
Spring is also coming here, I can already see and hear the excitement of the wild birds outside and the flowers are also starting to bloom. The only downside is the allergies, of course. And unfortunately I got a bad cold due to the recent changes in temperature. :rolleyes:

Reactions: StarlingWings

· Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
How beautiful! I can't wait for the flowers to bud here. The cherry trees are starting to blossom, but it's supposed to begin raining again tonight. :-/

Reactions: StarlingWings

· Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those flowers are truly wonderful! :D
Spring is also coming here, I can already see and hear the excitement of the wild birds outside and the flowers are also starting to bloom. The only downside is the allergies, of course. And unfortunately I got a bad cold due to the recent changes in temperature. :rolleyes:
Thank you! I love crocuses, they're so cheerful :D
Boo for colds! I hope you feel better :)

· Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How beautiful! I can't wait for the flowers to bud here. The cherry trees are starting to blossom, but it's supposed to begin raining again tonight. :-/
Thanks! I love cherry trees, they're so gorgeous and the real sign that spring is coming! I'm sorry about the rain, but April showers bring May flowers!
Personally I'm changing it to "March showers bring April flowers" because by May, most of the flowers have given way to green leaves and bushes :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.