Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Bravo....Awesome......As already mentioned, what a great looking couple, and in a very wonderful setting by creative photo artist.....:cool:

Reactions: despoinaki

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
I was worried as her Mom- you know, to let her go out with a boy- but she really had a great time with Skipper!! :D
Deb thank you for that wonderful date photo! You're so talented!! and our babies did great! :D :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Wow, I love the setting and how sweet and thoughtful of Skipper to invite Lina to a dinner to also celebrate her birthday! ;)

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Skipper is so pleased Lina was happy with their evening out to celebrate her birthday.

Little Scooter has been feeling a bit left out since Skipper seems to garner all of the attention and asked if he could go on his very first date since he'll be 5 months old on Aug 5th. :giggle:

Scooter's First Date

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Aww - what an adorable, romantic couple! You always know just the right setting in which to photograph the little lovers - sweet as can be!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Skipper wants to thank everyone for taking the time to comment on his romantic dinner with Lina. :wave:
I am Also enjoying little Scooters first date, as you picture it in your signature - a picnic is a perfect, casual rehearsal for a later, more serious dating career like Skipper's...;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.