Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an eventful couple days I've had :giggle: my aunt found an abandoned kitten in a parking lot, and of course she took him in because he was so darn cute! She couldn't keep him, so we took him in. His name is Ozzy.
Unfortunately, he doesn't like dogs :( We have 2 dogs so I started advertising and he's meeting his potential new mommy tomorrow!
Just thought I'd share what I've been up to, and a few pictures because he's precious. I so wish we could keep him :(

My mom holding him, for scale :giggle:

He's about 10 weeks and just absolutely darling! He is a polydactyl, meaning he has 6 toes on each paw :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
18,913 Posts
He is so adorable! :love:

I adore black cats ;) I'm glad you're finding a new loving home for him so he can live his life spoiled! :giggle:

I agree--if his new mum doesn't fall in love the second she lays eyes on him, she might have to have her eyes checked :laughing:

Keep us posted on this little fellow! :fingerx:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I'm very glad your aunt has managed to rescue the little fellow and you are taking care of him till he meets his new family. :thumbsup:
Your little foster kitten is absolutely precious! :love:
Best of luck with Ozzy's potential adoption today!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all! He certainly is one of the cutest cats I've had the pleasure of fostering (and I've fostered strays for several years now!)
Part of me wishes she won't like him, so I have an excuse to keep him :p but I know a new home will be best for the little guy! He's such a little lovebug, even though he woke me up at 3am today chewing on my nose! :giggle:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ozzy's new mommy came today and as soon as she saw him she fell in love :) no surprise there. I'm a bit sad, I grew to love the little guy. But I'm happy he'll be an only child :giggle: he'll be spoiled!
We exchanged phone numbers so I'll still receive pictures and updates as he grows. All in all, a great experience :)

·
Administrator
57,908 Posts
I'm glad that Ozzy's new Mommy is already in love with him.
He is certainly one cute little fellow.

It's great that you'll be able to get some pictures and updates about him. You did a wonderful thing in ensuring he was safe and finding him a loving home where he can receive the attention he deserves.

Karma to you for your kindness!

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,149 Posts
Morgan, this was an amazing thread to find! I about teared up a bit when his new mommy came to get him, :giggle: Good for you for taking in the little guy while he waited for a permanent home! And I may be a little biased, but I also adore black cats. They have a certain elegance to them, lol. Karma to you for being so sweet and kind to this little fellow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.