Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I have been posting all sorts of stuff about my new budgie Hector. So, I don't want Candy and Tony to feel left out :D
Here are my sweet babies, enjoying some evening TV with mom :) (my beautiful princess and her little goofball jester :p)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are too cute ��
Thanks! :)
Lovely pictures, Dee! I always love seeing these pics of your tiels. I feel like I live vicariously through you sometimes with your tiels. Lonny won't let me have one. :(
Aw, tell Lonny he must let you have one! They are very different than budgies :)
Candy and Tony are adorable! Their feathers look so healthy and beautiful. Hugs to everyone.
Thank you so much!
When I see pictures like this I want a cockatiel! They look really lovable
You should get one!! They are awesome :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't have an actual bird room. My budgie is in my livingroom so if I got a cockatiel he would also be in my livingroom! Not so sure the noise level would be ok when it came time to watch a movie lol.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Very handsome couple! Looks kind of like date night at the drive-in movies! :D

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your cockatiels are beautiful. I might get one myself in the future.
Thank you :)
I don't have an actual bird room. My budgie is in my livingroom so if I got a cockatiel he would also be in my livingroom! Not so sure the noise level would be ok when it came time to watch a movie lol.
I have two cockatiels and one English budgie in our living room. There is very little noise as mine are all pretty quiet. But that may be different for different people. Some people say their cockatiels are very loud. So, ain't no way of telling until you try :D
Very handsome couple! Looks kind of like date night at the drive-in movies! :D
Thanks Diane! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ohhhhh Dee my wheels are turning. I see a cockatiel in my future! I have a big lovingroom and plenty of time to devote to another birdie! :D
The rest of my place is small so the birds would have the best room in the house!

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
Well, I told Lonny, and his response was "Budgies are good!" lol. He gets all defensive when I say I'd like to get another breed, lol. It's so cute.:laughing:

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ohhhhh Dee my wheels are turning. I see a cockatiel in my future! I have a big lovingroom and plenty of time to devote to another birdie! :D
The rest of my place is small so the birds would have the best room in the house!
Please keep me posted! I would love to see your future tiel :)
Well, I told Lonny, and his response was "Budgies are good!" lol. He gets all defensive when I say I'd like to get another breed, lol. It's so cute.:laughing:
Let me talk to Lonnie :D
I will tell him that cockatiels are like dogs - loyal, loved to be petted, attached, and sweet :evil:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
It's always great to see Tony and Candy! I see Tony was in the middle of some preening during the photoshoot, I love his puffy cheeks. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.