Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My budgies have just started to eat fruit and veg, what fruit and veg are they allowed and what wouldn't you give and how often is best to give fruit to and veg to them?

·
Member Spotlight Award March 2016
1,887 Posts
:) cool thanks pegg.I agree on the small amounts of fruit cause of the sugar in them.blessings all..I had to get a little clever with Gracie.I added some small fine pieces of veggies in her food to get her to try some.good luck Julie,hope your budgies like them and keep us posted.:green pied:

·
Administrator
55,151 Posts
It's great that your budgies have tried some vegetables.

If you read the stickies in the Diet and Nutrition section of the forum, the Budgie Articles and the Budgie Recipes, most all of your questions regarding a healthy diet for your budgies will be answered. :)

Best wishes as you help your little ones enjoy a healthy diet and happy life!

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,192 Posts
That's awesome that you are getting your budgies to eat veggies! You have been provided with some great links to even better information! Take it, absorb it, and use it well!

·
Super Moderator
17,952 Posts
I'm glad your budgies have started to try their veggies, Julie! That's great they liked the carrot :D

As you give them other things to try, they surely will find lots of other things they love, too :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.