Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i caught these Galah's clowning around hanging upside down in the rain we had a shower of rain and the Galah's were going nuts in the rain it was so funny so this time i went and grabbed my camera to catch them in the act. After not having my camera for the Kangaroo on the beach this time i wasn't going to miss out. I thought i'd share some photo's i took this morning of the Galah's being silly...

Thank you for stopping by and looking at these beautiful birds..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Those pics of the galahs are awesome and so funny!! :D It's great to see them so happy and taking full advantage of the rain like that.
Thank you so much for sharing these pics of pure birdie bliss with us, Lyn! :2thumbs:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that is so cute! You snapped some great photos. Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you Bethany...

Those pics of the galahs are awesome and so funny!! :D It's great to see them so happy and taking full advantage of the rain like that.
Thank you so much for sharing these pics of pure birdie bliss with us, Lyn! :2thumbs:
Thank you Aluz. I am only to happy to share them with you all...

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Thank's for sharing some awesome photo's with us Lyn....:)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for sharing those awesome pictures! :thumbsup:
Thank you Susan..

Now that's something rare! :D Seeing parrots in their natural habitat, being happy and hillarious! :p Thanks for sharing these photos Lyn! I am still smiling :D
Thank you Despina. This was sure a real good treat for the day... Just have to take my camera everywhere i go from now on...

Wow, gorgeous pictures Lyn! Seems you've caught them in the act for sure, I love seeing these birds play and have fun ;)
Thank you starlingWings Yes i did catch them at the right moment i love seeing them being silly on the wires when it is raining will try to catch them again when they are in the mood..

They are great Lyn. I love watching them having a shower. They are so funny. They really know how to have fun.
Thankyou Kate. I love watching them to they are funny it is good to see them wild and free like they should be...

What great photos! The galahs are enjoying their shower with their very own version of "dancing in the rain". :giggle:
Thank you Miss Deb. Yes i think they were doing the rain dance on the wire but it was sure funny and i love watching them when they are being silly one nearly fell off the wire yesterday. But i am glad you liked my photo's.

Great photos,Lyn! It's so nice to see the birds enjoying the rain!:)
Thank you Gaby...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.