Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
go to ***************, that should answer your questions. from what i can tell, its probably a female thats probably under 6 months, i cant be for sure though my computers very blury when it comes to pictures.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
Female, Sky Blue Opaline (it is sex linked MOST visuals are female but her cere is more white then anything which is a females thing) and she's 2-3 1/2 months old she hasn't had her first molt yet Which usually happens at 4 months of age

I have 2 just like her only mine are both male & Pied :)

Beautiful bird by the way

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Female, Sky Blue Opaline (it is sex linked MOST visuals are female but her cere is more white then anything which is a females thing) and she's 2-3 1/2 months old she hasn't had her first molt yet Which usually happens at 4 months of age

I have 2 just like her only mine are both male & Pied :)

Beautiful bird by the way
i was going to also say opaline but i couldnt remember how to spell it and stupied like i didnt evern try google ahah

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How can she be four months if the post before yours said she had to molt first? The pet store just got it in from a breeder (I got to meet the lady) and she said it has yet to molt. I am confused.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
The age is just an estimate based on her appearance. Budgies have their first moult any time between 2 and 6 months old

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
-sigh- I wish it wasn't all so confusing, so many estimates and guesses and I wish that I knew more so I could tell myself. Oh well, a guess is as good as any maybe it'll all come down to one. The breeder said she was less then 4 months though, but I don't know... she had several batches so she said she wasn't sure which month range this one was in for sure but she brings them in before 4 months.

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
yeah i'd goo with sky blue opaline female. quite yound as the lines are still visable on her head.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.