1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the breeder I am talking to has:

sky frosted pied spangle ****
cn violet hen

Ever heard of these? What do they look like? I've decided not to waste his time taking photos. I know it could be a bad call, but he is well known and everyone says he is very nice and honest. Multiple people have said this and I have a very good feeling about this.

I am very excited, I can hardly wait! :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm assuming the male is a sky blue dominant pied spangle may be a grey factor. Does he mean cinnamon violet hen? I think both birds sound very nice. I have a cinnamon violet hen once she was beautiful. I have a sky blue sf violet dominant pied spangle chick right now and he is gorgeous. Two thumbs up for both birds.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm assuming the male is a sky blue dominant pied spangle may be a grey factor. Does he mean cinnamon violet hen? I think both birds sound very nice. I have a cinnamon violet hen once she was beautiful. I have a sky blue sf violet dominant pied spangle chick right now and he is gorgeous. Two thumbs up for both birds.
Cool thanks :) That chick sounds gorgeous! There was someone on here who had a Yellowface recessive pied spangle violet I would LOVE to have! But he didn't have anything like that.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So this is what I am getting probably :D

Dark Violet ****, Cinnamon violet hen, DEC hen, Grey Spangle, Sky frosted pied spangle ****, Dark green and Light green.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Clearflight pieds that have small clear areas in the body colour are sometimes called frosted pieds. This can give the bird a slightly speckled appearance. I don't think it is a different mutation

Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get the birds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.