Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxqPLvRwBQQ"]Gila Gets Pets - YouTube[/nomedia]

I love my little GeeGee bird!

Enjoy the cutes!!!! :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Aww, Gila is so sweet, he really loves the head scratches! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he's never let anyone go near his face before but today he was so relaxed and tried my luck and i was just amazed... he seemed to really enjoy it and he was closing his eyes too... i could feel my heart swell :eek:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
He looks like a barney to me......:D

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
Hi Kat hope you are feeling a bit better, Your lovely Gilla reminds me of my baby Budget he is the same loves his lovey dovey time little softies that they are .:D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh how adorable! You are such a budgie whisperer! Mine all grew out of liking head scratches. I really miss it! Sometimes Oliver will let me first thing in the morning before he is awake enough to be indignant!

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Gosh he is so chilled out and loving that!! :love:

Pinko is 6 months old now and still loves his bed time head scratches.... I really hope he doesn't grow out of it. I love it too much :) I know what you mean, my heart swells too! :love:
Besides, I'm getting really good at helping him out with his pinnies. He really should keep me on!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
aww... this is adorable!!he seems enjoying that! Lina would never let me do that!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are all moulting in sync right now and pinnies are t as king over my birds.. including Baby Dink the poor little love.

Yes Cathy i feel much better now...tho still not quite 100% but now more alert to surroundings lol.

Gigi bird is about coming up to 2 years old tho i have only had him a month or two if that since he and Arazu were adoptions/rehomes from an elderly lady.

I am so pleased with their progress tho Raz is still a bit.......... what are you doing to me type of thing haha but hes just moulted out his remaining primaries so hes having to start to trust me more.

They both never really were tame to begin with but seeing them now.. Gigi especially is just amazing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.