Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Aww, Pinko is so precious, he is the best!
It's amazing how he picked up the cat's purrs, you are truly blessed with such a happy and talented little fellow. :)

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all so much for your lovely replies - I have so much fun making his videos so it's nice when others enjoy them too! :)
CFS/M.E. is not liking the two typhoons heading our way, so my health is not good :( Sorry for not replying individually. Oh, I think I can do one...

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww, Pinko is so precious, he is the best!
It's amazing how he picked up the cat's purrs, you are truly blessed with such a happy and talented little fellow. :)
Actually we don't have a cat!! :eek::S:D Maybe it's like an extreme coo?
He coos a lot, especially when I talk to him.

He also mimics what we think is the sound of running water - of all things :p

He mimics the beep beep of the a/c remote control and it seems soon he will have the microwave beeps down as well! He will chime in with the last beep, perfectly.

Funny guy! :D

Ok, joint pain wont let me type anymore but just wanted to reply to this comment today. It's so funny - he sounds like a cat, but how? or whyyyy? lol :D

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What an adorable and funny little character!
:) Thank you! He is a funny little dude. I can see he is going to keep me quite entertained during the cold winters months when my health is not very good.
If you have any ideas on what I should teach him next , please check out the thread I started in Budgie Behavior - thanks! :) He is like a sponge at the moment (a sponge with certain preferences albeit ) so I'd like to see what else he can pick up! :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its so cute that he calls you when you leave the room...
how do you know thats a flock call?
thats intresting...
the dancing is epic!
A flock call is louder and longer than their usual chirps and tweets. They probably all sound similar to his call in the video , but I can't say for sure... Pitchii, my girl who passed away in February could call so loudly that I could hear her half way down the street lol. Pinko will flock call when either of us leave the room. He is an 'only-bird' (y/k, like an only child... ) so he regards us as his flock :)

Thanks for saying his dancing is epic! :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.