Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm quite sure that we'll get internet access in Malaysia but not sure at all that the shared holiday with family and friends will leave me any opportunity to connect.

My draft notes for house-sitter include links to this forum already. Her name is Annabelle, I know she'll get lots of help from you guys if she needs any.

But for now it's me who needs help getting ready for the time away from Clouds. Please post your input here:
http://talkbudgies.com/general-budgie-talk/293890-1-week-our-big-holiday.html

·
Registered
522 Posts
Actually a bit sooner

Hello hello!

Due to my unyielding tendency to get stuck on TB for longer than I ever plan, the close looming of urgent work deadlines and no less urgent preparations to be made, I am going to be absent from the forum starting today. It will be hard but I'll do my best to alleviate the cold sweats etc.

Back in August with lots of pictures of exotic birds (hopefully).

Cheers to all, have fun and please do not argue about English budgies (or people).

Dee

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Hi... We are heading to Portland, Oregon for my son's wedding. He and his soon to be wife are in their 30's.. first marriage for both. They've both been going to school forever and are now settled in careers. She's a nurse practitioner and he is a sociology professor. .. So, we are very excited for them and looking forward to the weekend. They've rented a beautiful camp for the weekend! We will be gone until late Sunday. I'm sure I'll be checking in, but probably not around much until Monday, the 20th!

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Hi.. well... i'm back. Birds not happy campers being cooped up for 4 days, but managed well despite themselves!! The weather in Portland was unseasonably HOT.... over 100 degrees F on the wedding day. Wedding was held outside... absolutely beautiful, but I just melted from the heat.
Here's a photo of the ceremony. I think they are both awesome... we are over the moon.

Attachments

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Good to have you back Judy. I'm sure your flock will brighten back up quickly. Congrat's again, your son and his new wife do make a lovely couple...:)

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.