Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself in need of a lot of new supplies for my birds. Since I last bought some of these items, my old source has gone out of business! (Drs Forsters and Smith for Manu Mineral products, though I have found them elsewhere). Thus, where do you shop online that has a particularly good selection and/or prices? I am based in the US, but feel free to include places in other countries for other members.

I do see that Smile.Amazon.com* carries a larger supply of bird items than it used to, sometimes at a good price, sometimes at an outrageous price.

Thank you for any suggestions!

*If you shop at Amazon, please consider using smile.amazon. Same prices for you, but Amazon donates a small % of your purchase price to a not-for-profit that you designate. There are many bird rescues listed.

·
Super Moderator
3,851 Posts
It is such a shame that Drs. Foster and Smith is no more, they had great selection and prices and did not charge too much for shipping, I have not found a good replacement for them. Are you aware that they sold out to Petco? Petco does carry some of the seed products that Foster and Smith sold including their spray millet. but as for the rest of the stuff, I do not think the pricing is good. I have ordered from My Safe Bird Store but their shipping is expensive https://www.mysafebirdstore.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.