Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have been having problems with my computer for about a month or so, and last Sunday it completely stopped working. That's why I wasn't able to be on here since then...:(
Fortunately, I was able to save all my stuff and today I got my laptop computer back after being on the shop to repair for almost a week!
I'm happy to be here again and I see I have some catching up to do as well.
The flock is doing good and my 3 budgie chicks are almost fully weaned and soon will be going to their new homes. :D

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome back! I'm glad you've got your access issues resolved, I can sympathise, we've been battling them for what seems like years with no resolution! :eek:
Hope to see some photo's when you've got a moment ;)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
I was starting to wonder why you weren't around...good to have you back Aluz....:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Good to have you back, Khaleesi Anna!:)

·
Registered
437 Posts
welcome back aluz. i hate it when ya cant get on the net. couple of yrs ago my modem went out and was off for 21 days, thats how long it took the worst rated satelite isp to send me an n/used 1. luckily i have a dif isp now which is so much better....keetman

·
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :)

·
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aww, thanks everyone, I missed you all as well! :hug:
Hopefully now I won't be having any problems with my computer, at least not for the next couple of years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.