Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Gracie-Mae whatcha doing?

i am setting up my valentine's booth louara....

Valentine's booth! Do you think you will get so many Valentine's that you need a booth?

no-although i do expect to receive many valentine's from all my many admirers.....i want to give advice to all the budgies who need help with affairs of the heart......

Affairs of the heart! For a budgie?

budgies have very complex relationships louara....they need advice

Are you sure you are just not being nosy and want to know who is going out with who?

wellll maybe-but i want to help all the lovelorn budgies.....and if they are shy and want to post a valentine they can post it right here!

So, a budgie needing relationship advice and/or wanting to post a valentine to another budgie can do so right here?

you got it toyota!

Can I ask for advice?

no.

Why not?

cause you are human louara and humans are crazy when it comes to affairs of the heart-i watch days of our lives and nearly fall down laughing at how silly you humans are.....

You watch Days? How? Nevermind I don't want to know....
Is your booth ready now?

yes-all set!

Okay- just make sure you don't get anyone in trouble by giving out the wrong advice.

no worries louara.....

Step right up everyone! Gracie-Mae's advice to the lovelorn booth is now open. Ask her a question about your lovelife and/or post a valentine to your sweetie right here. Have fun.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Hi Gracie-Mae! It's me, Phoenix. :love: I like the booth you have set up. Is there anything I can do to help?

Big mummy Kimmie says I'm not ready for true love... Is that true?! Do you think she says that because she doesn't approve of us Gracie-Mae?? I did overhear her once saying that she thought our age difference is too big... But I don't get that because her signifying udder, or whatever it's called, is seven years older than her...

Oh, want to come to Ottawa for Winterlude? We can skate on the carnival and eat Bieber tails!

Phoenix, it's a canal... You can skate on the canal. And those Bieber tails are actually beaver tails... Did you know they are not really beaver tails but rather a pastry Phoenix? Maybe you could buy one for Gracie-Mae. You are taking her out for Valentine's Day, aren't you Phoenix??

Phoenix? Where did you go??

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi phoenix :love::love:
i know you don't got any relationship problems cause i'm your only girlfriend-right?! whatta mean i'm too old! i am a mature 6 year old budgie....and i don't look a day over 3.... your mama's boyfriend must be an old man! stick with me phoenix and you will be okay...that's my advice to you....i would love to come to winterlude and go ice skating-wheeeeeeeee
i can skate better than anybody! let's see that old man do that! hmmph......bieber tails hee hee phoenix you are so funny..... see you at winterlude!

·
Administrator
57,031 Posts
Hi, Gracie-Mae! It's the Sunshine Boys!

Sunny: Pedro and Poppy wanted to know if they are allowed to post a valentine here too or if only the budgies are allowed.

Shelby: Pedro told me he wishes he and Poppy were budgies but they were born as lovebirds. :S Why is that - Gracie - do you have to be extra special to be able to be born as a budgie?

Sunny: (Poppy wants to post a secret valentine to Diego without Pedro knowing about it! :giggle: She said she's glad she's a lovebird 'cause Diego is a lovebird too!)

Shelby: Pedro will be really mad if Diego is Poppy's valentine instead of him! :eek: Pedro really loves Poppy.
It sounds like a love bangle to me!

Sunny: Yeah, I wanna send valentines to lots of the girl budgies.

Shelby: Momma said you can't Sunny - we each have to choose only one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dear sunny,
yes of course pedro and poppy can post a valentine here if they want to. all the budgies would love to see it.

dear shelby.
budgies are indeed extra special....don't you think i am extra special!? lovebirds are ok but nowhere near as smart and good looking as us budgies...tell pedro to get over it......
dear sunny,
who the heck is diego? you boys are confusing me! everyone can post a valentine here if they wanna...lovebirds...turtles...sheeps....whatever!
dear shelby,
pedro loves poppy got it! diego has to find someone else...tell him to call the loveline connection......
dear sunny,
send as many valentines as you wanna....you can get a whole big box of them at the dollar store.....make sure i get one! a pink one.....

dear sunny,
just post 'em...i won't tell your mom....promise.....

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,508 Posts
Aqua is a mystery. She is starting to look like a boy, according to my friend. But I don't know. :S I don't know, so I'm not going to post anything for Aqua :laughing2:

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dear skyhawk,
you don't know if aqua is a boy or a girl? that is a problem for you but not for aqua i guess, try asking aqua and you may get an answer.....or maybe aqua wants to keep everyone guessing hee hee.....gracie-mae xx

hey how come i don't see no valentine's yet! don't forget to post a valentine to you sweetie right here- you know how it goes.....roses are red-violets are blue-- you look like a monkey and you act like one too..... hee hee hee hee xx

·
Registered
842 Posts
Cryso: Gracie-mae, please tell what I can do to take Zydrate's attention away from his pineapple and start loving me! Is it because I bully him all day?

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dear cyrso,
that is a good question, here is my advice. take a bath in pineapple juice... or if that's too sticky, spray some behind your ears, that should do the trick ....as for the bullying maybe you could limit it to just the afternoons instead of the whole day.....good luck!- gracie-mae xx

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,508 Posts
Haha from what I hear, Aqua's been trying to steal Sunny's girlfriend Snowy! Or, at least, thats what it seems to be. Sunny and Snowy are the budgies of my friend who has Aqua right now. Hm....mabe Aqua is a boy. I'll have my friend post a pic. Shes Magic Birdie on Tb.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she is! well, get her over here, we need more details on what exactly is going on....aqua is after snowy and snowy is with sunny? this is a soap opera for sure....we need some answers from aqua his/herself....hee hee-gracie-mae xx

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
Hello Gracie-mae, Jack here!

I have to admit ... well ... I don't actually have a "girl friend" it is hard to find one out of a flock of all boys! I was wondering though ... what is the best way to "WOO" a lady and what present is the best to get her? I am feeling lucky this year, although I am not getting my hopes too high ... The others will probably steal her off me (the bullies!). I have to keep saying to myself ... I WILL FIND LOVE ONE DAY!

Thanks for the advice Gracie-mae I owe you one ;)

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
Dear Gracie-Mae,

Mum calls me a Cockatiel but I know that I am actually just a large budgie, so I hope I can still ask for your advice.

I have not been with my flock for very long but I have already developed strong feelings for another... Large budgie. His name is Lucky.

Lucky is such a handsome dude I am always trying my best to get to know him and 'whoo' him however he just doesn't seem interested! :(
He spends all of his time singing with his best friend Modo that he doesn't seem to have any time to talk to the rest of us. And seeing as I am the most beautiful big budgie in the flock he should be paying me some attention, once in a while...

So Gracie-Mae do you have any advice? How can I get him to notice me?
Should I send him a secret Valentine? What gift do you think he'd like?

From Lucy.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Dear Gracie-mae, My name is Winston.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae :(. All my budgie buddies have found a new home and they're happy.

Handsome Si does tries his best to make me happy and also tries very hard to see that am not lonely - I mean I like him and that and he is SO HANDSOME but he is a male human and I am a male budgie, therefore he is not really someone I want for a valentine cuddle :(.

Si has got other parrots and again I'm not into those ugly birds - they are evil, noisy, messy, and they got big ugly beaks.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae - all I want for valentine is another budgie, budgies are so cute such as yourself Gracie-mae(are you into toy boys?;))

Please help me to mend my lonely heart for this valentine Gracie-mae:(

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
Deer Gracie Mae...This is Sophie an I keep regurgitatin' food fer my momma, but she doesn't like it! Does she not like me? Whey doesn't she like the foods I spit up for her, are they bad? She says that I'm thee most adowable budgie in the WHOLE world, especially with my new face spots, but she still doesn't like the food!
~Princess Sophie

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Gracie-mae, Jack here!

I have to admit ... well ... I don't actually have a "girl friend" it is hard to find one out of a flock of all boys! I was wondering though ... what is the best way to "WOO" a lady and what present is the best to get her? I am feeling lucky this year, although I am not getting my hopes too high ... The others will probably steal her off me (the bullies!). I have to keep saying to myself ... I WILL FIND LOVE ONE DAY!

Thanks for the advice Gracie-mae I owe you one ;)
dear jack,
the best way to "woo" a lady is to buy her everything she wants.....take her shopping and everytime she says "ooo i like that" buy it! then take her out for dinner at a fancy schmancy place that has all her favorite foods..... odds are she will see you again...... hope you have a big credit limit! good luck jack- gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dear Gracie-Mae,

Mum calls me a Cockatiel but I know that I am actually just a large budgie, so I hope I can still ask for your advice.

I have not been with my flock for very long but I have already developed strong feelings for another... Large budgie. His name is Lucky.

Lucky is such a handsome dude I am always trying my best to get to know him and 'whoo' him however he just doesn't seem interested! :(
He spends all of his time singing with his best friend Modo that he doesn't seem to have any time to talk to the rest of us. And seeing as I am the most beautiful big budgie in the flock he should be paying me some attention, once in a while...

So Gracie-Mae do you have any advice? How can I get him to notice me?
Should I send him a secret Valentine? What gift do you think he'd like?

From Lucy.
dear lucy.
you have the heart of a budgie, so this does make you a budgie :).....lucky is a boy and boys sometimes are not too bright if you catch my drift.... you have to get their attention by hitting them over the head....literally.... just go right up to him and give him a push....that will get his attention and he will have to notice you....then tell him you are sorry by giving him a valentine ....boys are pushovers for that kind of thing...... he sings with modo? are they like a boyband or something? Ludo? cool... are they any good? is mudo cute? hmmmm he needs a girlfriend too..... you should try to hook mudo up with another girl and then he won't hang around so much with lucky....good luck (y)! hee hee- gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dear Gracie-mae, My name is Winston.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae :(. All my budgie buddies have found a new home and they're happy.

Handsome Si does tries his best to make me happy and also tries very hard to see that am not lonely - I mean I like him and that and he is SO HANDSOME but he is a male human and I am a male budgie, therefore he is not really someone I want for a valentine cuddle :(.

Si has got other parrots and again I'm not into those ugly birds - they are evil, noisy, messy, and they got big ugly beaks.

I feel so lonely Gracie-mae - all I want for valentine is another budgie, budgies are so cute such as yourself Gracie-mae(are you into toy boys?;))

Please help me to mend my lonely heart for this valentine Gracie-mae:(
dear winston,
oh dear you are troubled... nice of si to keep you company but you do need a date with your own species....parrots! ugh! they will eat all your food and destroy all your toys.. don't date a parrot....sorry i am spoken for...phoenix is my boyfriend and yes he is younger as he keeps reminding me! :rolleyes:..... hey winston there are lots of single girlie budgies right here.... post a valentine and see if one writes you back...you are very handsome i bet lots of girlies would like to date you.. just don't mention that you live with parrots....that's big a turnoff to a budgie....good luck!- gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Deer Gracie Mae...This is Sophie an I keep regurgitatin' food fer my momma, but she doesn't like it! Does she not like me? Whey doesn't she like the foods I spit up for her, are they bad? She says that I'm thee most adowable budgie in the WHOLE world, especially with my new face spots, but she still doesn't like the food!
~Princess Sophie
dear princess sophie,
why do humans get grossed out when we give them food? don't they know this is the bestest gift in the whole wide world and the biggest compliant we can give a human is to spit food all over them? why do they not understand that? :S pooping on them too is fun :D ok-well since your mom is soooo fussy :rolleyes: get her a mcdonalds coupon for valentine's day and let her buy her own food.....that stuff is junky but if that's what she wants....or you can try baking her some cookies... i have a recipe i can share with you if you want...and it has zero percent budgie spit in it....nice that she loves you so much sophie... you are lucky to have a mom like that.:) happy baking! gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dear Gracie-Mae,

My name is Sonnie and the love of my life comes and goes. I can't seem to figure out how to make it stay... Anyway, here is my little poem for it:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I love eating millet,
And earning it too.

... I know I said I love earning it, but really I want my love with me full time! How can I make it stay?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.