Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all! wondering, do all green budgies have a yellow head and blue tail? just wondering cause it looks cool!!!:budgie:

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
Normal green budgies have green bodies and yellow masks, and blue tails.

Greywing green budgies have grey tails.

Pied green budgies have clear (yellow) tails.

I'm not sure what color tails grey-green budgies have.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
My Grey Green has a clear tail but that is because he's Spangle - When other mutations are added to the main color it changes the "normal" things about them.

·
Long Term Active Member Award April 2015
4,532 Posts
I have a dark green dom pied male, father is a violet grey opaline and mom is a regular green dom pied... she has a clear yellow whitish tail... he has a beautiful dark blue green tail.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have alot of skyblue spangles, some have white tail some black or very dark tail

·
MOTM December 2011
3,090 Posts
I love the feather duster budgies feathers!! They look just like feather extensions! :XD: Can someone post a picture of a budgie with a clear white or yellow tail?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya they look sooo funny! a little walking feather duster! imagine...

u go to ur friends house to help her clean up before her party. so she asks u do help with anything. so u walk down the stairs, put ur hand on the railing, and fing all that dust! and them u see a little feather duster. u walk down the stairs. u reach down to grab it.... u slightly touch it... and u die from shock! ITS A BUDGIE! .... a little too exagerated... what ever, u get scared, them forgive the poor thing and put it back in its cage so while ur cleaning, it doesnt get harmed by chemicals! lol cute
hope u guys like

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.