Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY Gustav says his first clear words!

So far I heard him saying: 'Baby Bird', 'Baby Boy', 'I like you' and 'I love you'
He actually started one day to sound like me and then 2 days ago I heard Baby bird the first time!

Now every day it sounds more clear, when he says it. But since it is the first word he learned, I hear that now all day long LOL

:budgie:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay!! Congratulations!! He is such a precious and handsome budgie boy, I'm so proud of him and great job getting him to talk :)
Thank you so much Kimberly! Yes indeed he is such a precious little baby! :) So I read when they learn the first word, it will become much easier to teach them new sentences? That's awesome, that means I can start teaching him new things now :) It's quite funny, that the first word is BABY BIRD lol I thought he would say Gusty first, since I always call him like that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys today I recorded another video from Gustav!
Now you can hear him saying words like:

'Ich liebe Dich' ( german I love you )
A lot of 'Baby Bird'
'Disco Bird' ( lol I want to teach him the sentence Don't call me Disco!' But he learned 'Disco Bird' xD )
'I'm a boy' ( I am sure, he wanted to say Good boy, because I never said I'm a boy to him! o_O )
'funny noises' ( Again, I am not sure where he got these from or what he tries to do! )

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Well done Gustav!! :clap: The difference between his normal tweeting and his "human" voice is quite funny. :giggle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.