Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed it is your B-Day....Happy Birthday Rick....hope you have a great day...may it snow in Arizona.....:D

Reactions: Budgiekeet

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Happy

What?, What ? Are you holding out on us? Enjoy Your special day. Will you make TB staff a cake? We always love a party. Then again, How about every body on TB. Now that would be a cake to behold!!!

Blessings,

Jo Ann:budgie::b-day::b-day::clap:

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,881 Posts
Thank you :). I will be cutting steaks and making a prime rib today. This will be served a little later with Lobster tails and paired with either a Pinot Noir, a Cabernet Sauvignon, or I just got a case of 2008 Chateau Franc Cardinal, Cotes de Bordeaux Francs.

Lindas working today I don't know if I will have time to bake a big cake, but let me know if you will be arriving and I can make a bigger prime rib and chill an extra bottle :D.

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you :). I will be cutting steaks and making a prime rib today. This will be served a little later with Lobster tails and paired with either a Pinot Noir, a Cabernet Sauvignon, or I just got a case of 2008 Chateau Franc Cardinal, Cotes de Bordeaux Francs.

Lindas working today I don't know if I will have time to bake a big cake, but let me know if you will be arriving and I can make a bigger prime rib and chill an extra bottle :D.
:eek:....now that is a birthday feed....made my tummy growl....:cool:

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,147 Posts

Happy Birthday Rick!! :party3:

That sure sounds like an awesome birthday feast. I think I will have to force myself to come over and help you with it :D

Hope you have a great day with lots of love and laughter.

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,267 Posts
Happy Birthday Rick, your birthday dinner sound amazing, I hope you enjoyed it, and had a fab day :D :party2:

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Congratulations on your latest hatch day,
and on your ability to celebrate in style!
Hope you have a wonderful evening :)

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Just noticed it is your B-Day....Happy Birthday Rick....hope you have a great day...may it snow in Arizona.....:D
Randy, please be careful throwing those wishes around!
They seem to be pretty powerful! It snowed in my part
of Arizona this morning, so aim just a little further
south, 'kay? :clap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.