·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
happy birthday lyn....:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Happy Birthday, Lyn! :party3: I hope you will have a good time on your special day.
Best wishes from the flock of 13 and I! :b-day:

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Happy

Happy Birthday, Lyn, and many more wonderful years to come!!:p:D:budge::b-day::music::twothumbs::hug::clap::clap::clap::happy4::giggle::jumping1::party10::party::party2::party2::best_wishes::party3::birthday::urock::

Best wishes, Jo Ann and Indi:p:budge:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts

Lyn --

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthday and many more to come!​

Oh what a lovely surprise. Thank you Deb for making me the lovely birthday card and the birthday thread and thank your beautiful birds to. I am going out to dinner tonight with some friends and I have a couple of friends coming around this afternoon to. Indi got me out of bed with his talking at 6 am he gave me a kiss I think Indi and my mum have something planed today but they won't say. So for all of you I'll be giving out karma points. Thank you Thank you so very much you all are wonderful friends to me and Indi.

Happy Birthday!!!!

:b-day: :whoo: :clap: :party3: :birthday: :party2: :party10: :party:
Happy Birthday Lyn, have a great day !! :party2:
Thank you. Pete for your warm wishes

happy birthday lyn....:)
Thank you Randy for your kind wishes I plan to have a good day today.
Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your special day.

·
10,323 Posts
Happy Birthday, Lyn! :party3: I hope you will have a good time on your special day.
Best wishes from the flock of 13 and I! :b-day:
Thank you Aluz for your kind wishes.

Happy birthday Lyn! I hope all your dreams come true- and I wish for many moments of happiness and a lot of smiles :D
Thank you Despina for your kind wishes

Happy Birthday, Lyn. Have a wonderful day! Indi, be a good boy for your mom on her birthday.
Thank you Susan for your kind wishes

Happy Birthday, Lyn, and many more wonderful years to come!!:p:D:budge::b-day::music::twothumbs::hug::clap::clap::clap::happy4::giggle::jumping1::party10::party::party2::party2::best_wishes::party3::birthday::urock::

Thank you JoAnn for your kind wishes

Best wishes, Jo Ann and Indi:p:budge:
Woohoo! Have a wonderful day and a very Happy Birthday, Lyn! :) :cheers::party10::birthday::party3::clown::party: :party2::best_wishes:
Thank you Miranda for your kind wishes.
Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you Owlet for your kind wishes

·
10,323 Posts
Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your special day.
Thank you so very much for your kind wishes

Happy Birthday Lyn. Hope you have a great day and a great dinner tonight.

I was about to make a thread myself, but Deb beat me to it.
Thank you Kate I will have a nice birthday to night when we go out for dinner. My dad will be looking down T me today I no he is here he is in my heart. Mum and Indi have something planed they won't tell me. You can still make a thread to Kate if you want to wow I can't believe I have so many friends here.

Happy Bird-day, Lyn! Hope Indi treats you to a wonderful day.
:party10:
Thank you for your kind wishes everyone will be getting karma points today I have just woke up having breakfast now Indi has something planned don't no wha though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.