Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful princess turned 4 years old on April 15th! It's hard to imagine that all those years have already passed, wow!
She was only six months old when I got her, and look at her now :)
Here she is, my little snow white beauty :love:, sweet sugar plum, and the reason I got to love cockatiels :)
Of course, I had to include her stinky brothers in the picture, Tony, and Hector :p

Attachments

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,538 Posts
Aww Happy Hatchday to our Crested Cotton Canditiel!:party2::party3::birthday::party:
But look at poor Hector away at the corner by himself. Don't be shy and join the party, señor!:D

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
If I do decide to get a tiel friend for Shiloh, it shall look like the beautiful Candy...:)
Happy Hatchday Candy....:birthday:

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
Happy (belated) Hatchday, Candy!! :party3: I'm sure you, Tony and Hector had a wonderful time and had some special treats to celebrate the happy occasion.
The flock of 14 and I send our best wishes to your girl and here's to the many more celebrations and milestones yet to come! :b-day:

· Registered
10,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy Hatchday Candy!! She is so pretty and has a great crest :D Tell Tony he better be extra nice to her today!
Yes, she takes care of her hair :D
Oh my goodness! Has it been four years already? It doesn't seem like that long since you brought Candy home. :eek:

Happy Hatchday, Sweet Candy!!

Love,

Thanks Deb! It's hard to believe she has been with me for almost four years!
Happy Hatched day Candy. You are so cute...
Thank you so much, Lyn :)
Happy Hatchday, Candy. You are a beautiful princess and the apple of your mom's eye.
Aw, thanks, Susan!
Aww Happy Hatchday to our Crested Cotton Canditiel!:party2::party3::birthday::party:
But look at poor Hector away at the corner by himself. Don't be shy and join the party, señor!:D
LOL, cotton candy! Hector is just a special little guy, kind of quiet and reserved.
If I do decide to get a tiel friend for Shiloh, it shall look like the beautiful Candy...:)
Happy Hatchday Candy....:birthday:
You should totally get another tiel :D
Happy (belated) Hatchday, Candy!! :party3: I'm sure you, Tony and Hector had a wonderful time and had some special treats to celebrate the happy occasion.
The flock of 14 and I send our best wishes to your girl and here's to the many more celebrations and milestones yet to come! :b-day:
Thank you so much, Ana! :)
Happy Hatch Day,Candy!:party10:
Thank you, thank you:D

· Super Moderator
20,042 Posts
Happy hatchday, Candy! You are absolutely gorgeous and definitely deserve only the best on your special day ;) If any of the boys bother you, just tell them it's your hatchday and you deserve special treatment :laugh:
:party2: :party:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.