Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, April 28th my little Khaleesi turns 2 years old. Words cannot quite express just how much I love this little bird and the intense, never ending joy he has brought to my life.
Even though you are a big boy now at 2 years of age, you will forever be my baby. I will never forget the day I was forced to steal you away from your parents and the deep sadness in your eyes as I tended to the wound left by them.
Just a mere couple of days after the attack, you were no longer sad and we were beginning to bond. Day by day, I fed you, kept you safe and warm. Watched you grow your beautiful feathers and thrive under my care, soon we became inseparable. The love your parents failed to give you, you had from me and it was more than enough as you are the sweetest, most loving little bird anyone could ever ask for and I'm ever so blessed to have you with me.
You are my best friend, my little number 1.
Happy 2nd Hatchday, Khaleesi! :party:

Besides the normal fresh foods I provide for the flock, today they were all treated with Khaleesi's favourite fruit, apple slices.

Now for the pics, Khaleesi also got a sugar free treat stick
DSCF2544 by aluz391, on Flickr

That's how he likes to eat it, perching on it upside down, maybe it tastes better that way! :D
DSCF2541 by aluz391, on Flickr

Khaleesi's first present, a cute toy parrot.
011 by aluz391, on Flickr

013 by aluz391, on Flickr

Posing again with the new friend
014 by aluz391, on Flickr

A very short video playing with the toy, Khaleesi is not that impressed by it and soon loses interest.

Khaleesi got 4 new Twisthead toys, I knew this was a success because he already had one of these and loves to play with it.
It's funny how he chooses the Thor toy, this was the first one I got him! ;)
018 by aluz391, on Flickr

Besides Thor, he now has Iron Man, The Hulk, Spider-Man and Wolverine.
019 by aluz391, on Flickr

Another video, this one has better quality. You can see my boy playing with the Wolverine toy.

And no worries with the string, I'm always watching closely and the way we play he doesn't get to the string. Even when I set the toy to the floor he goes to the toy's ears or feet and never touches the string.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
YAY! I get to be the 1st to congrat handsome Khalessi and also love the fact that he's a Marvel Toy Geek like Jedikeet! I want them too, GIMME GIMME GIMME!:clap::woot::party2::birthday::party3:

Be sure to check out Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron in theaters May 1, 2015!:D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YAY! I get to be the 1st to congrat handsome Khalessi and also love the fact that he's a Marvel Toy Geek like Jedikeet! I want them too, GIMME GIMME GIMME!:clap::woot::party2::birthday::party3:

Be sure to check out Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron in theaters May 1, 2015!:D
Thanks, Nick! Indeed Khaleesi loves the Marvel toys, as you can also see on this old pic here. This is one of Khaleesi's all time favourites.

It doesn't seem possible that Khaleesi is already
TWO!

What a wonderful little lovebird
No one could ever ask for a better friend

Love,

and

Thanks, Deb and FaeryBee Flock! :) I can hardly believe it myself, time does fly!

:birthday:

Happy Hatchday to such a handsome boy, Khaleesi! (I'm sure Belle would more than agree with that!)

:party3::party3::party3:
:party2:

:party: From your friends Belle & Merlin :party:
Thanks, Kerry, Belle and Merlin! :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Happy hatch day Khaleesi!! He looks like one happy little birthday boy with all his new toys and favorite treats!! Many happy returns of the day!!!!:party3::birthday::party2:

Reactions: justmoira and aluz

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happy Birthday, Khaleesi! You are such a handsome boy, and the apple of your mom's eye. Hugs to you.
Thanks Susan! He sure is, no doubt there! ;)

What a wonderful and moving tribute! I actually was teary-eyed while reading.:eek:

Happy Hatchday from me and Kalle,cute little Khaleesi!:party10:
Thanks Gaby and Kalle! Believe me I was teary-eyed too while writing it, I love this little bird so, so much! :)

Happy hatch day Khaleesi!! He looks like one happy little birthday boy with all his new toys and favorite treats!! Many happy returns of the day!!!!:party3::birthday::party2:
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Diane! It's already night time here and he is resting on me, beak grinding and wanting to nap for a bit under my chin. :)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happy Hatchday Khaleesi...:birthday:
Thanks, Randy! :)

Happy Hatchday Khaleesi!! You are a great friend to your mommy and a very famous one :D Here's to many more happy years to come!!
Enjoy the day little guy!! :)
Thanks, Despina!
We sure did enjoy the day, he even got some extra cuddles and head scratches, not to mention lots of kisses on his chest and lovely head! :D

Happy Hatchday, beautiful Khaleesi!
:party: :urock: :party2:
Khaleesei, you are a beautiful boy and I hope you have the best day ever! Two years with your wonderful mummy and many more to come!
Lovebirds Rule!
Thanks, StarlingWings! I will make sure to do everything in my power so that he has a long and hapy life. It's my wish for him as it is for the rest of the flock and all the beloved birdies here at Talk Budgies. :)

Lovebirds do rule and so do budgies!! :urock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.