Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the U.S. today is mother's day. Dropped off a hanging plant to my mom on my way to work.
Just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to all our talk budgies mom's...YOU ROCK...:)

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Good post, Randy, sometimes I feel that our mothers don't get enough recognition.
To all the TB moms:
You guys are wonderful and have participated in the most important job anyone could ever do: Raising and cherishing the future moms and dads of the world.
I know that my own mom would walk to the ends of the earth for my happiness and I don't think that motherhood should ever be underestimated.
My own mum is the best cook, tells the worst jokes, still makes sure I don't forget anything and supports me in anyway she can.
Mom: you're the best, and thank you for all your...labor ;) ;)

EDIT: Found some adorable baby animals and their mums online ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Happy Mothers Day Everybirdie Moms!:)

My mother lives out of the country but I bought her a pearl necklace from Macy's last week and had my brother deliver it to her on his return back to Taiwan.;)

I don't visit her as often the last few years, but I do plan to visit for her 85th birthday this August in Shanghai. Bless those of you who are fortunate to spend time with mom today or more often than Yours Truly.:hug:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to your wife Randy...Here in Australia we celebrated Mother's Day yesterday Sunday. We had fresh fish that we cooked up and chips for breakfast pancakes and honey. We went fishing on Saturday and caught reef fish it was yum...We had nice wine to go with it. I gave my mum two cups to have her coffee in as that is what she wanted. I also gave mum flowers to....

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Happy Mother's day to all moms and moms to be, to foster moms and step moms, to moms who have always wanted to be moms but life had other plans, and so on.
I second Dee's sentiment! :iagree:

I still think of my mother every day. Though she passed on 19 years ago, she's with me in spirit and helped me become the person I am today. I love you always, Mama.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to All the Mums out there - whether they have human or fur/feather/scale kids...spent the day with my Mum, had a lovely day with brilliant weather :)

Gorgeous, adorable pics, SW

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
Happy Mother's day to all human and animal mothers of the world- and to those who try to be. I will know how it feels like to be a mother when I become a mother but mothers give birth, grow up their children, teach their kids, care for them, are there always for any reason, self-sacrifice for them if they have to, give everything about their children.
For these reasons I love you mum...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.