Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, Gracie-Mae, whatcha doing?

"i am setting up my fortune telling booth louara"

What?! You are not seriously going to tell people's fortunes with that contraption are you?

"sigh- of course not louara......i am going to tell budgie fortunes!"

How are you going to pull that off Gracie-Mae?

"well, any budgie can ask a question and i will consult my mystical oracle and give them an answer from the beyond....."

Your kidding, from beyond what? Our own backyard :p

"obviously you are a non-believer louara....why don't you go moderate something or other and leave me to it!?"

OK-just don't get into trouble-promise me

"no worries louara :)"

Alright then

Attention all budgies! Step right up and have your fortune told by Gracie-Mae and her Mystifying Oracle! All budgies can ask a question and Gracie-Mae will give you an answer-step right this way!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"Hello Gracie-Mae. I was wondering if you could tell me how long I'll live...I'm currently 6...thank you. xx"

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
oh gracie mae thank goodness. i have this problem. please ask your misty orkle thing a question for me.
okay here it is. are you ready?

will rosie ever stop socking me in the head?

i sure hope you can give me an answer. i love her so much but she doesnt want to treat me nice sometimes. she will kiss me but then she goes and gives me a sock in the head.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
"Hello Gracie-Mae. I was wondering if you could tell me how long I'll live...I'm currently 6...thank you. xx"
"hmmmm let me consult my oracle........it is showing me lots of orange and green....what does that mean.....hmmmm Oh i know it means if you eat lots of veggies like carrots you will stay healthy and happy like me!
i will be 6 years old next month and i have wonderful green bean casserole recipe for you if you would like it-i love you-i kiss you- bye bye!"

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
oh gracie mae thank goodness. i have this problem. please ask your misty orkle thing a question for me.
okay here it is. are you ready?

will rosie ever stop socking me in the head?

i sure hope you can give me an answer. i love her so much but she doesnt want to treat me nice sometimes. she will kiss me but then she goes and gives me a sock in the head.
"hmmmm let me see-that is a tough one.....no wonder you walk around with your football helmet on all the time......the oracle says she may stop socking you in the head if you learn to duck.....work on your reflexes and remain a moving target... this will discourage her from socking you in the head-good luck! -i love you-i kiss you-bye-bye
"

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
"hmmmm let me see-that is a tough one.....no wonder you walk around with your football helmet on all the time......the oracle says she may stop socking you in the head if you learn to duck.....work on your reflexes and remain a moving target... this will discourage her from socking you in the head-good luck! :)"
oh thank you so much miss gracie mae. your crystal ball thing is real cool. i will take your advice and duck when i see her getting ready to sock me.
you are the best. happy halloween gracie mae
-nicky

one more thing. can i come back if i want to ask something else? i will tell rosie too just in case she has something she wants to know. probably will just ask if she will have her cheerios forever always.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
hi gracie mae. this is rosie. im so glad to talk to you and your crystal ball. arlene said to say it is a mystifying oracle. tee hee she helped me to spell it.
anyway i have a question for you. here we go. are you all ready? ok.

do you see cheerios in my future?

thank you gracie mae. you look real pretty too. happy halloweens.

·
Registered
709 Posts
'hi gracie mae! it's orion! does your crystal ball say when mommy's boyfriend will stop calling me onion?'

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
hi gracie mae. this is rosie. im so glad to talk to you and your crystal ball. arlene said to say it is a mystifying oracle. tee hee she helped me to spell it.
anyway i have a question for you. here we go. are you all ready? ok.

do you see cheerios in my future?

thank you gracie mae. you look real pretty too. happy halloweens.
"hi rosie! let me check my crystal ball..........oh i see something-yes-no-maybe-uh huh....................something round................it's becoming clear to me now..
......cheerios! lots and lots of them rosie........no worries there..........lots of cheerios in your future! i love you, i kiss you-bye bye xx-ps take it easy with nicky's head-he's only got one "

'hi gracie mae! it's orion! does your crystal ball say when mommy's boyfriend will stop calling me onion?'
"hi onion-ooops i mean orion..........oh crystal ball can you help orion's mom's bf?......................the oracle says he should row a boat and practice using oars.......oar-oar-oar..........and don't eat onions if he wants to be a good boyfriend and get smooches from your mom-the oracle has spoken! i love you-i kiss you-bye bye xx"

"Hi Gracie-Mae, this is Julio... I was wondering if your fortune ball could tell you if it sees a budgie buddy in my future? Thanks! :)"
"hi julio.........a budgie buddy eh? let's see, i gotta windex my crystal ball-just a sec-.....................................................................................................................

ok now it clearer.........oh wow! i can see myself-i look good :D oh sorry -hmmmmmmm................the oracle says it is very possible that you will have a budgie buddy in the near future! oh that is exciting! the oracle has spoken! i love you-i kiss you- bye bye xx"

Hello!!! Is it possible for me to have a life-long mate?? I wanna grow old with someone.
"hi! oh great mystical oracle can you answer this question?..............
aaaaahhhhhhh-yay! you will not grow old alone-isn't that great news

i love you-i kiss you-bye bye xx"

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"hmmmm let me consult my oracle........it is showing me lots of orange and green....what does that mean.....hmmmm Oh i know it means if you eat lots of veggies like carrots you will stay healthy and happy like me!
i will be 6 years old next month and i have wonderful green bean casserole recipe for you if you would like it!" :)
"Oh, thank you Gracie-Mae! You are the best!" xx

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Shelby:

Hi, Gracie-Mae! Does your crystal thing say if I'll ever get my flight feathers back?
Sunny can fly and I can't and it's not fair!! :(
He can go faster than me. :pout:

Sunny:

Gracie-Mae, would you please look in your beach ball and see if Lindsey is gonna find us a new baby brother?

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
Dear Wonderful Gracie-Mae!

My lil bro and I was wondering if you can tell us what we would get for Christmas? I know its early but we are so eager! Its our very first Christmas!

Is there a Budgie-Santa Clause? Will he visit our cage too? Maybe he doesn't know of us yet...

Thank you Gracie-Mae!

Love Oddball and Ollie.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shelby:

Hi, Gracie-Mae! Does your crystal thing say if I'll ever get my flight feathers back?
Sunny can fly and I can't and it's not fair!! :(
He can go faster than me. :pout:

"hi shelby-let me ask my oracle about your flight feathers........oh great crystal ball what do you say?................hello?..............hello!?.....i think the spirits are sleeping or something......ok here we are......YES! you will get your flight feathers back shelby! and you look very handsome in my crystal ball :love: and you fly faster than anybody-zoom zoom- the oracle has spoken! i love you-i kiss you- bye bye xx"

Gracie-Mae, would you please look in your beach ball and see if Lindsey is gonna find us a new baby brother?
"oh great mystical one will miss lindsey find a baby brother for sunny and shelby?....why do you want a baby brother-they're trouble ya know-you should ask her for a baby sister-girls rule! ooops-back to the oracle-ok let me see-miss lindsey is working so hard and has so many baby budgies all around her and she is smiling at one....i think maybe it is your brother sunny!-the oracle has spoken! i love you-i kiss you-bye bye xx "

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dear Wonderful Gracie-Mae!

My lil bro and I was wondering if you can tell us what we would get for Christmas? I know its early but we are so eager! Its our very first Christmas!

Is there a Budgie-Santa Clause? Will he visit our cage too? Maybe he doesn't know of us yet...

Thank you Gracie-Mae!

Love Oddball and Ollie.
"hi oddball and ollie! ooooh xmas time is my favorite time of year too....of course there is a santa for budgies-his name is santa birdy and if you send him a letter telling him what you want he can find your house and bring it to you-isn't that cool!-he is very well organized- he knows all!-reminds me i have to start my list for this year.....hmmm- let's see what the spirits say.........i am seeing lots of treats! and shiny things! do you want something shiny?! it's not too clear but it's there-oh boy i think you are gonna hit the jackpot with santa birdy-just remember to be good and he comes through every time-the oracle has spoken-i love you-i kiss you-bye bye xx"

·
Registered
850 Posts
LOL

Gracie-Mae it's me, Sasha. Will the love of my life, Eddie, ever love me back? He seems to be only interested in his reflection!

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
"hi oddball and ollie! ooooh xmas time is my favorite time of year too....of course there is a santa for budgies-his name is santa birdy and if you send him a letter telling him what you want he can find your house and bring it to you-isn't that cool!-he is very well organized- he knows all!-reminds me i have to start my list for this year.....hmmm- let's see what the spirits say.........i am seeing lots of treats! and shiny things! do you want something shiny?! it's not too clear but it's there-oh boy i think you are gonna hit the jackpot with santa birdy-just remember to be good and he comes through every time-the oracle has spoken-i love you-i kiss you-bye bye xx"

Oh thank you lots Gracie-Mae! We love shiny things! Oooo Shiny..... Ops, anyway, we promise to try and be good for Santa Birdy! I am off to tell the rest of the flock about your wonderful readings before they head off to bed.

Oddball.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL

Gracie-Mae it's me, Sasha. Will the love of my life, Eddie, ever love me back? He seems to be only interested in his reflection!
"hi sasha......eddie is the love of your life........hmmmmm maybe you should spread your wings.......oops that's not the oracle-just me hee hee-never mind :eek:......ok great spirit from beyond.....what should sasha do?............. my friend rosie would tell you to sock him in the head but i don't advise that lol..... take the mirror sasha and turn it around so he only will have eyes for you........:loveeyes: this is what the great spirits have said-the oracle has spoken!- i love you-i kiss you- bye bye xx gracie-mae "

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.