Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!! A few weeks ago Helen Heletia put a thread in to say that she makes and sells Jewellery she was making budgie jewellery.. I asked her to make me a necklace and bracelet i paid for the necklace and bracelet.. Helen makes really beautiful Jewellery. Now i have a necklace and bracelet with a photo of indi in both.. I am very happy with them and i love it. Thank you Helen for making me the jewellery they are very beautiful..Helen came up with this wonderful idea she is very clever and talented person.. Way to go Helen..

Me with my new Jewellery that Helen made.

Indi checking out the jewellery .

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Helen

Hi Lyn, Helen has done a nice job and who could not like That handsome boys
picture. Blessings, Jo Ann

PS Apollo says Hi to Indi and he is jealous.!!

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm glad you like them Lyn. :)
Yes Helen I like them very much thank you. I was in our local supermarket this morning and this girl I no really liked it and she said where did I get it from she wants one done of her dog I am giving her your Facebook page so she can get in contact with you she is a lovely girl.. I'll give her your face book page today..

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW you chose the perfect picture of Indi to have made into those pieces Lyn. Helen did a great job and I think Indi approves by the looks :budgie:
Yes Indigo approves of the necklace and bracelet the only thing is that Indi is to small to wear them the necklace will fall off him. Glad that you liked them..

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone. I have been wearing them and everyone has been commenting on them and they really like them..My mother ware it to the dance the other night she likes them to..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.