Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I logged in about this time last year thinking I was back and had a LOT happen.. life happens! But I am back and will be posing updates!! All of the fids are doing great!! Once i find out if my ongoing photo threads can be unlocked or if I need to start new threads I can post updated photos!!!

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,978 Posts
Hi Lacey, your old posts can easily be reopened, however after a quick check, because of issues with Photobucket, none of those old pictures are showing up, so if you would like to make a new ongoing thread that would be fine.
If you would still like to open the old thread, then just let me know and I'll get that done for you. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,414 Posts
Hey Lacey! It's so good to see you back around here :D I can't wait to see updated pictures of your little ones! :) So glad to hear that you all are doing well :thumbup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lacey,

I've opened your photo-thread for you so you can post your updates there. :)

Therm is correct. PhotoBucket made changes that have affected threads throughout the forum.

Please see the information in this thread:

http://www.talkbudgies.com/how-guides/175818-how-post-full-size-pictures-photo-sharing-site.html
Thank you for the easy link :)

Hi Lacey, your old posts can easily be reopened, however after a quick check, because of issues with Photobucket, none of those old pictures are showing up, so if you would like to make a new ongoing thread that would be fine.
If you would still like to open the old thread, then just let me know and I'll get that done for you. :)
Hey Lacey! It's so good to see you back around here :D I can't wait to see updated pictures of your little ones! :) So glad to hear that you all are doing well :thumbup:
well isnt that just dandy of them!!! how crazy.. 400$$ a month?!?! they should have at least made it for future posts and left the old ones alone!! oh well.. fresh start i guess!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.