Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I am new to the forum. Xavier III came home with me from the local SPCA a few weeks ago. I've found my experience with him to be very different from the little budgie flock we had some fifteen/twenty years ago.

There might be a number of questions from me popping up. I thank you in advance for helping me get baby blue better settled and, hopefully, bonded with his future brother(s).

Take care!

·
Administrator
56,568 Posts
Hi, Welcome to Talk Budgies!

The purpose of this forum is to promote the BEST PRACTICES in the care of budgies for their optimal Health and Well-Being

I look forward to meeting little Xavier once he is all settled into his new home.

A Healthy Diet for your Budgie
Quality Seed Mix
CuttleBones, Mineral Blocks and Manu Clay Roses
Safe Foods for Budgies
The Truth about GRIT

Please take the time to read through the Site Guidelines, the FAQs, the Budgie Articles and all of the Stickies located at the top of each section of the forum.
Truly, the very BEST advice anyone can offer you is to take the time to read ALL of the stickies throughout the various Talk Budgie forums as well as the Budgie Articles we have posted.
These are great resources for Talk Budgie members and have a wealth of reliable information which will assist you to learn the best practices in caring for your budgies for their optimal health and well-being.

SITE GUIDELINES
List of Stickies
Posting on the Forums
Let's Talk Budgies!
FAQ
Articles
Be Prepared for Veterinary Care Expense
Avian First Aid
Quarantine IS Necessary!
A heartfelt plea to forum members new and old
Tips For Discouraging Breeding
Before You Ever Consider Breeding Your Budgies
Guidance for Breeding Advice Threads
Cage sizes.
Essentials to a Great Cage
Dangers to Pet Birds
Resource Directory

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you both. Let me try to include a picture or two of baby blue

Giving me scared eyes and asking the clothespin to hide him from me

Being a bold explorer.

I have written another post about how he's doing, as a sort of request for advice for moving forward. I hope it's alright that they are two separate posts. Thank you! Nice to meet you!

·
Super Moderator
18,458 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forums!

Xavier is very cute, and it's great you were able to rescue him!

You've been given great advice and resources above by FaeryBee! Additionally, you've come to a great place to learn even more about the best of budgie care practices. Please be sure to read through the links provided above, which include the forums' many budgie articles and stickies, to ensure you're up to date on everything. If you have questions after doing so, please be sure to ask as we'd love to help!

Cheers! 👋

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.