Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello talk budgie people! :) I came back after a while just to see how's everyone doing! I know I missed a lot here, everything seems a little different!
During the last year I've been very busy and still am! I work in a different city and come back to Thessaloniki in the weekends! My budgies are fine, my mom takes care of them now.. there are times that I miss them!
Lina is going to be nine years old next month! :) Aries is doing great, he is three now and Nick is five! the weather is very hot these days, today it was 38 C! but they are staying inside, the fan is on all day and they are doing better!
I missed you guys! I hope everyone of you is fine and take care of yourselves! :)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Hello Despina, your presence here has certainly been missed, You are a great person to share a forum with. Good to hear
Nick and Lina are doing good, and I'm sure your mom enjoy's them...:hug:

·
Administrator
59,151 Posts
Hi Despina! :wave:

It's great to see you back.

I'm glad to hear Lina, Nick and Aries are all doing well. It's amazing that Lina is going to be 9 years old next month -- where does the time go?!

It sounds as though you are keeping quite busy. :hug:
I'm glad you dropped by and hope to see you around again soon. :)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry for the late answer! I have missed everything here.. I hope I'll see everybody soon enough and everyone's budgies are safe and well! :)
Greetings from Greece! :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi Despina,
Was absent for a while, too...pleased you are back and you sound happy...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.