Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I've just gotten these two guys but I'm just learning all the mutations and I'd love some help determining what we've got here.

The little guy on the left, Cumulus, is certainly sky blue - he's got a really bright color with quite a bit of turqouise. I'm not sure about Pip - the guy on the right - mauve? I initially thought he was grey and that the yellow from his yellow face was messing with it making the color a little green-ish, but then I noticed he has a clearly blue/violet-ish color in a few places..

He's opaline, right?!

One more of Pip

As for Cumulus, I'm not sure what what causes his wing color

Clearwing? His body color is a very clear turqouise sky blue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am no good at determining mutations, but I can tell that your budgies are beautiful! Your Cumulus looks a lot like my Sydney! What a coincidence! Good luck figuring out the mutations!:)

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think Pip is a mauve opaline yellow face type I or II and Cumulus is a sky blue greywing spangle or just greywing . I'm not good at determining spangle. ?

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
:wave: G'day

:love: All beautiful!! And the name Cumulus! So clever! There's a Stratus member budgie here too - and I thought when I saw that earlier, they need a Cumulus, a Cirrus .... etc and then I see this thread :D :laugh: :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.