Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,i am new to this. Only signed up to post about my lost budgie called Stan!

He flew out of the front door on the 10th December 2014 when i opened the door to a workman!

I am devastated. I couldn't stop crying and ever since then all i've done is post flyers, scoured the streets and post adverts on the internet!

I miss him so much and if any body has any information please get in touch. I will post all information at the bottom of this page!

I know the possibilities of getting him back are very slim,because it's so cold out there, but i feel i can't just sit here and do nothing, my home is not the same without him! He made me laugh all the time!

Please can you help!!

Stan is a green and yellow Budgie by the name of Stan.
He went missing in the Brimsdown area of Enfield uk
on the 10th December 2014 :budgie:

· Administrator
60,916 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Have you any good news about Stan yet? If not I would post a lost ad on the parrotalert website, also the nationalpetregister website & especially have a look at the uk lost & found bird register at the following website Lost and Found Registry , there's details on there on how to contact the person who operates the register so you can have your lost budgie added, you never know he maybe listed on there already as being found.

· Member of the Month August 2013
5,147 Posts
I am sorry you have lost your bird. Hopefully someone finds him and you both are reunited.

· Registered
947 Posts
I'm from the UK also and about an hour away from you so I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I see anything I will let you know - I also follow a few rescue places and if I see any of them post about a rescued budgie I will send them in your direction.
Could you post a picture just in case

Pete is also from the UK and might be able to keep an eye out.

· Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
I'm so sorry that little Stan flew away. Hopefully Pete and Bethany will be able to find him and reunite to both for the holidays. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

-Kristen

Reactions: Jonah

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi Scatty. My 8 year old budgie Stevie flew out my front door this morning and has vanished. How did you come to terms with your loss? I'm very sad at the moment as it was my fault and it's cold and dark now.

· Registered
141 Posts
Hi Scatty. My 8 year old budgie Stevie flew out my front door this morning and has vanished. How did you come to terms with your loss? I'm very sad at the moment as it was my fault and it's cold and dark now.
Hi, I can't speak for the OP but for me personally, I still haven't come to terms with losing my budgie, Frostie, in a couple of weeks it'll be 18 months since he flew away out an open door & I'm still totally heartbroken & devastated at losing him. The feelings you have are way worse than if you have a budgie that passes away, while that's still hard to deal with you at least know your budgie is safe on Rainbow Bridge but when you lose a budgie by having him/her fly away, the not knowing what happened to them is the worst feeling in the world to deal with & I don't think I'll ever come to terms with losing Frostie the way that I did.

I wouldn't give up hope for your lost budgie though, put posters up around the area, post on lost pets (budgie) websites etc, there's always hope & I'll admit I still continue to look for Frostie even after all this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.