Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is a blue Quaker parrot
I have at least a month until he comes home (but I can visit).
Once He? is home I will have him DNA sexed.
Until then, Gender neutral names with gender specific nick names are preferred.
*I'm planning a little "gender revel" party/poll. :giggle:
I want a Game of Thrones Reference, it's not a requirement just a plus.
Plays on Dragon would also work.
Or? There are no wrong answers in a brainstorm! :S

The first name I thought of was Targaryen (dragon associated name from the series). I was thinking Tara for a girl and Gary for a boy. :eek: Ultimetly I scraped it because it's to similar to "target" and I do plan to target train.

Attachments

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Your quaker is a cutie! :D
Looking at the beautiful blue colour, I immediately remembered Davos as in "Ser Davos Seaworth". Also known as the Onion Knight.
I particularly like this character and hope he has a more important role in the future. Of course this name would only work for a boy.

For a girl, I like the name Nymeria which is the name of Arya's direwolf.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your quaker is a cutie! :D
Looking at the beautiful blue colour, I immediately remembered Davos as in "Ser Davos Seaworth". Also known as the Onion Knight.
I particularly like this character and hope he has a more important role in the future. Of course this name would only work for a boy.

For a girl, I like the name Nymeria which is the name of Arya's direwolf.
Oh I love Davos! Unique but easy enough to pronounce. I could always go Davi or something for a girl... hmmm. I like it! :p I thought of Nymeria as well but it's a little trickier to pronounce.

I was also playing with Tarth because it's known as the sapphire isles.

Really confuse him and call him the Hound!

Actually, I kind of think I like Sandor. >.>
Sander is another great one that I could totally make fit a boy or girl. I mean if it's a girl I could always switch it to Sansa. ;)

Up until Greyjoy All of my recent pets have food names, so I am trying to break the pattern for my birds. Our cats names are Cheddar and Broccoli and we have a goldfish named Chowder. :love:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hodor!! (This is one of the words I'm trying to teach my budgie! If he proves to be a talker, I'm hoping his first sentence will be "you know nothing Jon Snow". Bit ambitious maybe?!!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.