Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i breed my grey spangle cinnamon yellow mask type 2 with my blue spnagle male. Is there any chanse of getting a grey spangle yellow mas type 2 ?

I really would like more budiges whit this beautiful colour.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the Talk budgie forum!!
I am not good with mutations, but I am sure somebody will come along to help you!!
They are gorgeous. I do have on like your at the top, but she is a very small budgie and her mom was an albino and dad a yf? grey. Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Talk budgie forum!!
I am not good with mutations, but I am sure somebody will come along to help you!!
They are gorgeous. I do have on like your at the top, but she is a very small budgie and her mom was an albino and dad a yf? grey. Where did you get yours?
She to young to be breed right now. I´m only planing for her future.
I breed her my self but didn´t expect such beautiful offsprings to come.
Her mother is a blue spangle and father a grey dominant pied yellow mask type 2

·
Registered
73 Posts
From this couple you can get all df spangles (all white, I believe), some with yellowface, and some without. And the males split for cinnamon .
They are both beautiful!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don´t know if I want df spangels. If I use another male like my recessive pied grey budgie would some of them get yellow mask type 2 ? I supose some will be spangel.
Maby he is a better choise for her if I want spangels?

And if someone would be nice to tell me what her sister colurs called, i would be wery happy.
I think she is a blue spangle recessive pied yellow mask type 2. The only wing pattern she has looks a lot like the pattern on spangles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
HI, for the sister, you already know the colour.. :) blue sky, but maybe she is a df dom. pied. The color of the parents? she is spangle for sure, and yellowface 2 too. Do she have the iris ring?
and, sorry, but when I say ALL df spangles, I wrong!! the truth is:25% normals, 50% spangle sf, and 25% df spangles
if you pair a spangle with a recessive pied grey the chick will be:
all split for recessive pied 50% sf spangle and 50% normal, someone grey and someone blue (depending if dad is sf o df grey), and yellowface, but, sorry, I dont'know if tipe 1 or 2:S

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Her mother is a blue spangle and father a grey dominant pied yellow mask type 2

She comes from the same clutch as the budgie my thred started with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.