Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
She is beautiful. I thought a recessive pied, opaline, mauve greywing. But I am not as experienced in these things as Rick :giggle:

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
She is beautiful. I thought a recessive pied, opaline, mauve greywing. But I am not as experienced in these things as Rick :giggle:
Thanks for thinking I am experienced. I am definitely just learning and like to see how I'm doing when the real experts come along :)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Dries
Me and my brother got a female looking just like yours from a breeder in Keetmanshoop, about a 6 weeks ago. She is just, I think, over a year now. Want to breed with her.
Yours are beautiful too. I will make a point to see what all the other breeders have to say about the mutation. Thanks for sharing her.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Dries
She is beautiful. Me and my brother got one just like yours from a breeder in Keetmanshoop ago. Mine is, I think, just over a year and I want to breed with her. I will watch you thread to hear what all the experts have to say about the mutation. I also think ressive pied opaline cobalt cinnamon. Thank you for sharing her!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would say rp opaline cobalt cinnamon. She sure is beautiful.
This also what I'm thinking, but ...
Not a greywing - for sure a cinnamon!
Hi....Looks like Cinnamon Mauve Clearflight Dom Pied to me.
The clearflights ??? Although it is only on the one side!
I think Mauve Blue Cinnamon Clearflight Pied - I've never seen one like her, she's beautiful!
Thanks! I'm also not sure if it is cobalt - maybe it can be a mauve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.