Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Chelsie, and I am new to this forum. I am a dedicated budgie owner and experienced breeder. I need some help though, involving my new website. It is a site on budgie mutations, which is a topic I don't fully understand myself. I know just enough about the different mutations to give a simple explenation though, but that is about it. Here is the site, but keep in mind that I am far from finished. http://www.wix.com/budgiebay/plumagemutations

I need help with pictures right now. I've been using pictures of my own budgies, but that wont be enough since I am dealing with a lot of different mutations out in the world. I'm looking for HQ photographs that are very detailed. My site already has a few examples. I'm sure you all have pictures of your own budgies that I can borrow for my site. I would appriciate it if I could use some. I am on the lookout for pictures that show the different mutations very clearly. Since I am working with coloration mutations at the moment, I need some help with base color, yellowface types 1 & 2, dark facor of both the green series and blue series of budgies, grey factor, violet factor, greywing, full body color greywing, clearwing, delute, lutino, and albino budgie pictures.

Wow, that's a lot. Lol. Thanks for the help if you can. I really appreciate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.