Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I have two Budgies, one is about two years old named Kewdie, and I just got a baby named Borealis who is 7 weeks old. I would love some help sexing them.

This is Kewdie:

This is little Borealis:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Kewdie is a girl, and borealis look's to be also but may be a boy. Let's see what evryone else think's...:001_smile:

Reactions: StarlingWings

·
Super Moderator
18,437 Posts
Hi there and :welcome: to the forums!

Your budgies are beautiful :love:

Kewdie is indeed a beautiful little girl! Borealis is a handsome little boy :D They both are precious :)

It's great to have you and your little ones here on the forums as there isn't a better place around to learn and share all about these cute little birds! I look forward to hearing all about your budgies, and seeing more of them, too :photo:

Meanwhile, be sure to read through everything around here, including the "stickies" (threads "stuck" to the top of each subforum for easy reference) and the Budgie Articles, as they will help you to stay updated on the very best of budgie care practices :thumbsup:

If you have any questions afterwards, please be sure to ask as we'd love to help!

Cheers! :wave:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kewdie is a lovely girl. However I'm the worst when it comes to sexing young budgies. In fact I just got a baby that looks just like Borealis and can't be sure of its gender! Have fun with your feathered friends!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Kewpie has some brown on her cere, which females have when they are in breeding condition. There are some other indications that she is a she, but that's the easiest one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.